Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is love to you? Include your age... - Minitokyo

What is love to you? Include your age...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

What is love to you?
Well, I was 12 ,I kinda not knowing what is love.
My mom said love is not only your boyfriend or your girlfriend, love is also for family.
But I still dont understand it well. Of course I love my family.
Then I turn 14 this year and I realise each love to every people is differenet.
Love to my dad, love to my mom, love to my siblings, it was completely different. Especially love to my true partner, [which I still dont have] tottaly different.
So love is something we couldn't speak, we couldn't talk, its something you can never pay with money, its something amazing.

23-24 and female-feeling older than I know I am so love to me is Anime and the memories that they bring to me. I know I will not find love in this life and I am okay with that. Too many chances to get hurt or end up with someone just because they are there and have a penis. I know I have felt love in it's purest form from the memories that my recall devices bring to me. It is out there but it is also very dangerous and oh so very deadly especially when you fall into it without the life experience and foresight to see just how poisonous it is. I always say love kills as well as heals it slays as well as saves. In a person's life time the odds that they actually find true and pure love is stacked against them for it is lust that we feel first for someone. I know for a fact that I can never love the humans only tolerate them as best I can. Yeah I know I'm a total downer but when you are burned by love especially fake and half-love you almost never recover so kids--my beloved babies--don't be so quick to follow it and plunge head first because the landing is almost never soft. Love comes softly or it kills you instantly if it is rushed. Life and living it must come first then love will be allowed to enter your life not by some penis or boobs but by you. If you are fifteen, sixteen, seventeen and looking for love you will only find the one that is false and half...and it will burn and scar when it is done with you so don't be so quick to embrace it when you don't even understand your body, mind, and spirit yet.

Well that's my advice...next. :)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

uhm

hard question to answer. YOu can ask everyone in the world 'what is love' and they would tell you, plz let me think.

so that must be a tough one?

to me love is something that can worth anything in the world. If life with-out love, what would it be like? Pretty boring, you'll fight all the time, or not even because the soldiers won't listen to you anyway. Life willl be shorter and more dangerous...

Love however is great, stilll, not that great. Actually everything in the world always have two meanings, think about it again and you 'll see what i've meant

Love is spending time together. It's listening to what your partner has to say. It's quiet afternoons just leaning against each other reading a book, or hot dinners served at the table to candlelight. It's holding hands in public without being embarrassed. It's being happy because you could make your lover smile.

Love is living for the one you love.

29, married 4 years, still loving every minute of it.

i'm 15..turning 16...

i haven't even been able to define love yet.

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

I am 16.5.
To me, love is loving someone that will love you back.
Love is a powerful force that will drive you to protect someone with your life. It is also a force that will make you want to reach out and comfort them when they are down. Relationship love hasn't exactly found me, but I already posses an angel's love for everyone around me.

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

I'm 17... im often saying that i dont believe in love, that its a stupid fantasy, a justification to our instincts, but the truth is i believe in a traditional love, like, meeting her in a special place and live happily ever after... ^_^' i guess that doesnt exist nowadays... but i'll keep on looking... and i hope you guys find it too ^_^

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

I'm 15
I really don't understand what "love" really is...
but I do think it is a feeling and action
not just another verb we use in life.
but...I still think there's a deeper meaning
I think I'm still too young and naive to know that meaning

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I'm 13 and 1/2...

To me, love is dedication. I guess it fits most kinds of love... Friendship love, family love, romantic love.. all of them involve dedication, right? Of course, we can't forget our love for anime too ^^

Love? Love is a waste of time. I'm too young for love yet, and its an obstacle for my studies. I'm 15 by the way.

18, to me, love is an expression of caring for someone. Of course if it's in terms of finding a girlfriend / boyfriend (gf in my terms), it would be someone you especially care for. Of course, the other end would have to do the same thing, or there's no chemistry going on :P

Love is a word used so often that there are many meanings to it now. There's that love you have for someone just because they make you feel nice (this can apply for people and things! o_o Sorta why people say they love anime so much and stuff, y'know). Then there's a love for someone where, even if they've got the suckiest personality and you can really dislike them sometimes, you still find yourself caring over their safety. O.o That last one really applies to family and such, so I'm thinking you know what I mean there. Um... and yeah. There's also another kind of love where you love everything about a person, including how annoying his or her quirks are, their faults, everything... Everything about a certain person is important to you and you really could never find yourself asking it be changed. But it's said that people can't truly experience that kind of love yet because we don't have the capacity to. I think it's possible, maybe. Heck, if you're really patient, you can probably have that kind of love for someone.

The family love can be explained scientifically and all that, but I won't go into that. Science is boring and this isn't about that.

When it comes to testing out love, you just should be able to trust but not be stupid, I say. When you get hurt, it's to be expected, don't be so surprised. >_> And there's no use keeping such a bad memory in your heart forever just because of a few people you thought were great and all that. I mean, really... you're not /dead/, are you? Then there you go. Nowadays, people get their hopes up for a certain kind of romance like you see in manga or movies or any kind of media... but the problem is, a relationship takes effort. Real effort. Any kind of relationship takes work and problem-solving! So yeah. Love is work, dedication, and genuine care for the other person's well-being.

Love becomes the product of all that work, dedication, and care. It becomes a true understanding of your partner and yourself, I would think... In other words, if I find someone (I'm not expecting to, it sorta doesn't interest me, haha), I wouldn't expect some lovely romance to come from nothing.

Fifteen.

And I believe that love is an emotion and a connection. That love doesn't have to be returned. That infatuation is a poor substitute for love. That there's more than one kind of love. That it's a "core" feeling from which several "branch" feelings grow from. That loving a *thing* or an ideal can be both enjoyable and unhealthy. That the word "love" must be used with sincerity.

Oh, yeah. And it makes for amazing drama.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

its complicated, neccessary but unwanted, dangerous and absolutely misunderstood.

misnderstood because it's so complicated nobody has ever put a finger to what it is.and don't try to, you'll only get more depressed and confused and probably end up back at step one.there's so many types of "love" the lines become blurred

you're probably wondering why i'm being so sharp, its not because i've experienced something about love that's made me that way, i'm just cynical.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

well, there's n definite definition for love.. 'cz it meant to be felt... not to be define... haha

Heaven

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

"Love is patient and is kind; love doesn't envy. Love doesn't brag, is not proud, doesn't behave itself inappropriately, doesn't seek its own way, is not provoked, takes no account of evil; doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will be done away with. Where there are various languages, they will cease. Where there is knowledge, it will be done away with." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Ok now for the explanation: *breathes in*

1. Love "is patient". (has the quality of having a long fuse). Love can suffer much pain without ceasing to work for the good of the other person.

2. Love "is kind". Love acts in a way that is kind, gracious, useful, and beneficial. Love brings out the best in the one loved.

3. Love "doesn't envy". Love does not say, If I can't have what I want, I don't want you to have it either. Love says, "I can be happy for you, even if I never achieve the accomplishments, recognition, or comforts that you are enjoying. While I might wish myself more, I could not wish you less."

4. Love "doesn't brag". Love does not brag about its accomplishments. Bragging tries to make others jealous of what we have. Love not only applauds the successes of another, but it also knows how to handle its own wins when they come.

5. Love "is not proud". Love is not arrogant. Love is willing to receive the help of others and is sensitive to those who need it. Its interests are no more important as the interests of others.

6. Love "doesn't behave itself inappropriately". Love does not use the 'love' of a friendship to pressure anyone to do something that is contrary to the principles of conscience or faith, or the moral principles of God. Love does not say, "If you love me, then prove it by ..."

7. Love "doesn't seek its own way". Love is not only looks out for its own interests, but also for the interests of others.

8. Love "is not provoked". Love does not have a short fuse. Love is not easily angered for selfish reasons.

9. Love "takes no account of evil". Love does not hold bitter grudges or allow longstanding resentments against others, even when the wrongs done against us are real.

10. Love "doesn't rejoice in unrighteousness". Love does not find delight in anything God says is wrong. Love knows that evil planted in mindless moments of pleasure will be harvested in profound consciousness of regret.

11. Love "rejoices with the truth". It is the person who does not believe the truth who takes pleasure in unrighteousness. Love one another in truth rather than in self-deception.

12. Love "bears all things". Love bears up and continues to work for the good of others regardless of what happens. Love never stops caring and never stops offering a place of forgiveness. Love doesn't get to the place where it begins hating and despising and condemning another.

13. Love "believes all things". Love grows and is sustained by faith, as we believe "all things" God tells us about himself, about ourselves, and about one another.

14. Love "hopes all things". Love can hope because of what God can do in a person's life.

15. Love "endures all things". Love can survive anything. Even when the nature of our relationships change due to unfortunate human choices, love can cause us to pray, and, where possible, to act in behalf of another person.

I know this isn't a forum for religious discussion but this is what the Bible has to say about what love is about. These qualities should be present in the purest forms of love whoever they come from.

I'm sorry for whoever have been burned by 'love' at any point of their lives... I hope that if you read this you can identify better whether a person truely loves you, or if you truely love someone.

Ahh... I'm 20.

Persocom01 pointed just what love is. In a nutshell, love is always descent. It's the only thing us humans have that is perfect. Many people believe that love is just a feeling, but it's not; love is motivated by action, for the well being of all out of a pure motive. By the way, I'm 26.

im only 14 but i this is what i think love is...
Love is that feeling you get, like the wind. You can't see ither but you feel it
it is walks on the beaches, barefoot
it is that sparkle in your eye when you look at the person you love
love is also kissing in the rain and it is wonderfull and perfect.

I'm fourteen.

I'd say "love" is a term that refers to a strong liking of someone.

Love is something beautiful to see in animes (but does it really exist in life ?)
I'm 26 (27 this summer)

^^yea it does exist in real life but sometimes its hard to find

By here of sixteen years of age and I can personally say that teenages can do well without love (althoug what they experience is actually infactuation). When teenages (ESPECIALLY GIRLS!) fall in love it foms this mist of cloud over ones thinking process that causes you to loose almost all sense of individuality and become dependant on each other (or the usuall case the girl becomes dependant on her boyfriend). They now become delusional and loose almost all sight of their goals but when everything comes crashing down on them it hurts and this happens to about 70% of all teenage relationships in this current age. To me if love at this stage only caused you pain then its definitly an emotion I can to well without and I think I've erased most of it from me at this point cause there is no way I'm loosing sight of my goals at this point. Maybe at a later stage in life I'll fall in love but I know for sure that if i have special feeling for a girl then its not love so there would be no need to wallow in despair when it breaks up.

To answer the original question of what is love, I honestly do not know. Love is something that cannot be defined by any one person nor should it be. We would all now what love is when that right person comes along. Love is a experience that's all I can say about it at this point in time

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Love is when you care for some one so deeply that there's a selfishness involved ...
[18]

im 15 'n' female
of course i love my family but i also have a boyfriend that i love very much...
to me love is when u get butterflies just thinking bout that person..or when u cant wait to see that person even if its only for a second 'n' when ur with them u hold on to every second that ur with them...i cant explaine the way i feel but i love my boyfriend more than anything...i never ment it when i said "i love u" to my exes..but now i really do...'n' my boyfriend truly loves me..'n' that means a lot to me...thats what love means to me...my defiention of love is perfect for me..but mine isnt the only one...its undefineable unless its felt.

....................love happens if u belive....................

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.