Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is love to you? Include your age... - Minitokyo

What is love to you? Include your age...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Hey
you know...i've never known love but....
i thinking what is needed for love?....
Maybe another ''half'' but is that enough?

Meow~

Suga-Blozzom

Suga-Blozzom

12-15 (somewhere over there)

I don't beilive in love.. but If someone prove it I probally will.

"Promise me when I am no longer here you'll be the one to stand by my bed side and silently let out a small cry."

im 15-16 and um well i fink that love kinda explains itself and u kinda noe its love when u fell it and yet love is also a mixture of different feelings, like a feeling of ease, joy and secureness when ur around your family and close friends. but in a relationship its more closer in a sense as the deeper u go into a relationship the more u open to yourself to that person so if u really love the person its sort of a feeling of intetional vulnerablity to that person and also as though the memories and feelings you share with that person makes youz one and that u cant do without the other. u can also feel some of this with your family but people usually share these emotions with their partner maybe because of the fact that it was your choice to be with that person. srry for the long response =P

merged: 07-05-2006 ~ 07:58pm
oh yeah but you dont neccessarily have to feel that way towards those peoples, like your family because despite the fact that they are your family they are still people and they have their of personality and faults so who they are might not really appeal to you but you can still love them in the terms of gratitude for what they have done for u (thats if they have =p) but if u are in bad terms with them think it over and try to find a way to fix your relationship with them (...just be careful...) and one last thing love could die out if you dont do anything to help it keep going ^^.

merged: 07-05-2006 ~ 08:00pm
ive never really been in a relationship so i can understand if you dont take these to heart lol...

Hikari Artwork

I'm 20 and male. What is love? Well many have their own thoughts on it, but honestly does it really exsist to being with? Think about it. What draws to people together? Most pople do not feel wha I concider real love, what most feel and have is pure lust which is something I greatly dispise. When I was younger and still pretty much untouched by the harshness of reality I once though as love bing a pure and absolute bond built on tender love and care unlike one you can possibly imagin. It being something that was ment and something only felt by the heart. There is abslute trust, there is loyalty that can not be shakend by anything, both look out for one another and live out thier life for the other, both try thier best to make the other as happy as can be at all times, both only loving each other and no others, and just being with each other when ever possible. What love should be. The tyipical "happly ever after" cenario. Well by me defining that as love then it most certainly does not exsit. There is no real love today, just people chasing after what eve looks good and sleeping with what ever they get thier hands on. (In which I belive in saving oneself for the one you want to spend the rest of your life with) And their is no trust and loyallty, everyone is cheating like crazy. People are just getting attached to what catches their eye and that is not love. I'm proberbly bein unrealistic but thats my view.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

18 male, with love its hard to say and to what, but for my i'm currently with my girlfriend and i absoulutly love her with everything i have and everytime i do say i love you or be lovey dovey its a nice feeling but others around can be disgusted or annoyed, *but they are annoyed because the fact that they don't the same relationship as me and my girlfriend do*

and thats my thought on it

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

I am 19 and lost my dad in January. Love to me is when you lose someone like that, coz I was a daddy's girl, you realise all the more how you feel about people and to live life the way you want it. So love to me, is expressing the way I feel without lying and living an honest life.

i'm 13 n i'ma female.

love to me is just something you cant exactly explain. its something you feel and not all the time you can express feelings. if i were to try to explain it, i would have to say that i agry with you. love is different for every person. family, friends, boyfriends/girlfriends. love is about someone who likes you for who you are and that would do anything in the world to protect you. I think that if you really love someone, then you would die for them. Because i would die for any of the imortant people in my life.

when life gives u lemons, sqeeze them into ur enemies eyes!^^
<hr>
"It iz wut it iz"

Godaikimi

Doomsayer

15 years old and counting.

Love is a decision, not a feeling. It can be defined. Everything can be defined if you get a good enough grasp of it. In fact, love is a very simple thing. Love simply means that you decided you are willing to devote yourself to another person. It isn't a feeling; the heart's sole purpose is to pump out blood. It doesn't do anything else. It doesn't have to, because the mind is what makes you fall in love. The heart is merely a symbol. All those "What's this feeling?" or "I feel we are connected somehow" speeches are only seen in lame movies/lame shoujos. There is no "true love". Infatuation is also love. Just not done at the right time/right state of maturity.

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

19, goin' on 20.

To me, love is more than a feeling. It's actually caring for someone enough to be by their side whether they're happy or sad, and trying to keep them on the happy side. It's when you share interests and feelings with that person, and get along well with them and can easily find ways to have a good time with them.

While I'm a Christian and believe strongly in abstinance til marriage, I believe physical interaction is a good way to enjoy time with your partner, and a good way to comfort them when they're feeling down. However, there is a fine line between love and lust, and I try to stay on the better side.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

I'm 17 and havn't had the luxury yet to experience romantic love. However, upon witnessing the many breakups and divorces, what I have to offer on the nature of love is this: "Love can answer any and every question, except for the one question which questions the love itself."

20. Love=Icees ^^

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Love is a Rainbow that never fades
Love is the Cure that soothes all your pain
Love is a Feeling that no one can explain
Love is the Voice that says: I'm here
Love is Everywhere, Whenever she's near

merged: 07-13-2006 ~ 08:39am
oh yeah forgot, I'm 16
and that sounds like a poem... /\
ok, it is a poem hehe.
but to be honest...I have Alot to learn about love.
I guess Love's the endless source of knowledge

15-16

Love........ to love or be love is the question........ to love... is to protect; to help; to watch; to accept one's faults and bad decisions; to give one, the greatest happiness, even if it is not you. It is to help the person you love, love another, even if you know that you will get hurt. To love is to seek out the one you love greatest hapiness and guide him/her along that path. To love is to be abstract................

To be loved....... well heh, look up there and read it all again..... there's more too it than that, but not enought time to explain it....... hehe............

Life is a curse, but you can make it a blissing........

The strongest feeling/ emotion; Something a person feels affection for another. I'm 18.

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

ok back to change my statement....
first of all...my so called "poem" sucks....i can see that now
and i don't think Love is only an endless source of knowledge.
Love is Way bigger and more meaningfull than that, Love is just beyond my knowledge
I Really have alot more to learn...... but i'm making progress ^^
learn more and more, slowly but steady ^o^

...love is something we never choose but when we find it, we think we have chosen it. Just my opinion.^_^

Love is a warm, gentle feeling that can never be bought. It's when you want the person you love to find happiness. If that person finds happiness, then you'll find happiness too. But I also think that love doesn't really exist. People get attracted to each other because of their looks not their personality. You know how people say "love at first sight."? well, I think, it's lust at first sight. I'm 15 by the way.

Love is something that just happens. Love just is.

I'm 17.

Love is something unimaginable, indescribable. Something that cannot be controled, and can spiral out of control. And yet so many individuals desire it. It is a selfless caring emotion that can easily evolve into acts of selfish lust if you are not careful. Caring, forgiving, lust, desire, kindness. Love is the infusion of all of these emotions to effectively find a soul mate. Some desire it. Some know how to control it. Some lust after it. No matter what an individual says, there is always a flicker of desire for love. Love is a key emotion....

Heh, I'm done now! Belive it or not, I came up with all of that off of the top of my head! And from deep from within my soul....... But enough of that! I am also looking for that special someone. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm a guy and I'm 13 and happy about it!

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

What is love but a dream that becomes reality

i have lost to grate loves in my live so love to me is love is 50% being friends and 25% fun and 25% mined this is love to me max robinson 18 old i will miss my loves T_T

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i'm truning 20 this year..n believe it or not, i jz experienced my ever confession from a guy last 3 months! haha..

well, i said no to him. why? i can't explain it..but a part of it was bcoz i don't think i cn love him like he does. so what is love actually? i can't really tell. some ppl would say go for the one who loves u, not the one that u love..but this time, i jz can't.

i basically live my lfe by ranking things..i mean, for now, there's no one that i love more than my own family. so far, i always think that if i fall in love, i would love that guy as much as i love my own family, or maybe more. so till now, i still can't find anyone that is as important as that. it's a pretty naive way of measuring love, yeah i know, but i jz do.

at the same time, i'm having quite a hard crush on somebody who's already taken^^ haha..couldn't help it. i like him before knowing he's already taken. and i've been handling things okay, i decided to let him go last 3 months too, but after this, we're gonna b in d same med school, which cn b quite a problem to me^^ and i can't say that i'm in love wth him or anything, but i did cry bcoz of him.

well, to me love is a part of ur life. but u need more than jz love to survive a relationship, right? love is not the only basis. it may be the stepping stone, but not the only thing needed in life.

mmm love?
love is a terrible deciese...
it always ends up in bed lol!
nah just kidding, love is a great feeling, feeling love for someone or something is what makes us feel more alive! so cheer up people and find some love!
by the way 18!

NoirTsubasa

Nikkei

Going 22 in a week, and I'm a male.

Although I've never had a romantic kind of love and I've never been much for displaying or understanding feelings, love means different things to different people. It can be many, it can be few.

For me...
Love is when it's just me looking at starry night sky.
Love is being with my parents in the intimate moments.
Love is having discussions with friends over dinner.
Love is listening to music.
Love is playing the piano, Taiko, and cello.
Love is sitting with that special person together.
Love is not feeling alone.
Love is the laughter of the child within.
Love is taking photographs.
Love is cooking.
Love is driving aimlessly and very fast.
Love is the adrenaline when you play sports.
Love is reading that favorite novel.
Love is dreaming.
Love is staring at that beautiful sunset, sunrise, clouds.

Love is everything, and it is nothing.

Okay, so that didn't really make any sense, but love is simply living life and enjoying all of it. Good or bad.

Like Lao Tzu once said:
Be content with what you have
Rejoice in the way things are
When you realize that nothing is lacking
The whole world belongs to you

Ore no soba ni ite kure, doko ni mo ikuna.

Male, 16.

I'm not commenting about my own view of what love is, but I thought this would be a good place to put this quote.

HK-47 from Star Wars was a bloodthirsty assasin driod, and when questioned what love was, he replied, "Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds." lol.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.