Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is love to you? Include your age... - Minitokyo

What is love to you? Include your age...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

female, 22..

accdg to cs lewis (whose ideas i happen to agree with) there's 4 kinds of love: eros, agape, filial & storge (affection).. the common denominator Love being:

total self-giving/self-donation of one another thus making them one/in union.. and consequently eternal. :)

ego vici mundum

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

*Soon to be another year older... divide 32 by two, and there ya go...*
Love is, to me, acceptance of the person's bad and good traits, and being there for them, working positively toward a compromise, supporting them. Just, love them for who they are, not what they *might* become-or support them if they want to change for the better.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

I'm 14.

I think that...."Love" is one of the main things that separates us from animals, because it's more than something that's just instinct. I still don't know quite what it is, or why humans possess it. Animals live without love, why can't we? It's our brains that helped us succeed to the top of the foodchain, right? Where does love fit in?

I dunno. As far as I know, it has only hurt me so far. I've been hurt in one-sided love alot, I've lost both my grandmothers, and the thought of anyone else I love dying just kills me.
In other words, I truly despise it. ^_^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.