Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Subconcious anime watching - Minitokyo

Subconcious anime watching

page 1 of 1 10 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I didn't want to post this but it's been driving me crazy lately so i wanted a second opinion. I'm constantly finding now with animes that i'll watch the first episode through completely for the beginning and endings and sometimes the second one but after that i'll usually skip the intro. However I always find myself doing the same thing, when i go to skip the intro I can just click on a spot in the timeline where i think the ending of the intro is (if that sense) and it'll nearly always be the perfect spot.

You may say this is from positioning but different animes have different spots and i'll do it the first time i try, and after that even if i don't try i can still do it, and then do it sucessfully every episode after that, like my brain has subconciously nailed the spot to click.

I was wondering if this is just me or if other people have likewise developed a subconcious intelligence from clicking the perfect places in the timeline? On the other hand do you find yourself clicking the timeline 3 or four times before you can get just past the introduction?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

I usually have to click on the timeline three or four times before actually hitting the right spot... Good for you that you can nail it from the first shot, you're either lucky or having some sort of paranormal abilities XP

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

i never bothered listening to the song so i just click to the spot where it think the song nearly ends and yea always gets the same spot, i thinks its just cos uve done it so many times u just remember where to click or able to guesstimate where the ep starts

--o'.'---o

I have never timed the intro's but i do think they are about the same length,give or take a few seconds (+- 10). The anime's have a rigid timeline ,intro, +- 10 min show, commersials,again +- 10 min show, ending, teaser.Al this togetter is about 30 min, never longer exept specials.
but then the 10 min rule stil counts, they do have to make money.
So after a lot of anime,s you do get a feeling for it, i to get it right 9 out of 10.

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

I will listen to the song the first time, then depends on whether it is good, I will skip it.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

I always seem to skip right to the beginning too. It also helps that Media Player Classic has a divide between its controls that is usually where most openings end.

Signature Image

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

An intro song is generally one minute and thirty seconds (usually exactly) however the variation between animes occurs when there is a little scene at the beginning which means the place to click will change each time.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

You are like, psychic or something. It takes me several tries to click on the right spot. I just kind of have to play around with the skip button. I guess I'm not very good at it. ^_^'

Lol I do that too...but it comes from watching too much anime, if you consider that a good thing. Oh well...at least it saves time XD

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

it looks like youre watching too much anime. and youre brain is getting programmed by the anime where to click. its a good sign. your ability will improve more and more.
in my case I get it right like 8 out of 10 times. But for shows that I watch regularly (long serise like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) its 10 out of 10.
shouldn't have said Bleach as I like the opening.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.