Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Say Hello To BlackJack - Minitokyo

Say Hello To BlackJack

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Well, as the title doesn't say, I am currently doing an English project at my medical school, and we (our group of 3 ppl) choose to talk about the manga "Say Hello to BlackJack" and its impacts on the japanese medical world in particular, and the japanese society in general.

So, first of all, if any of you has some valuable english (or french) source that is focused on that subject, I will greatly appreciate any link that you could give me.

Then, if you're a japanese, and you've heard of it, I wonder if you could give me more of an insight of the matter (because Japan seems pretty far away from France you know ^_^').

And finally, this thread is also for all 'Say Hello to BlackJack' lovers to discuss about their manga :)

Thanks everyone for the help or comments !

i dont know much bout BlackJack but i have made an essay bout Tezuka Osamu. i found information here http://en.tezuka.co.jp/home.html maybe you can find something there. good luck^^

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I only saw an episode/ova/movie of it on Satelite TV a long time ago. Got the tape. Otherwise nothing.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Thx guys (or girls)...

@staok : it's not Blackjack by Tesuka, but "Say hello to blackjack" by syuho sato ^_^'... anyway thx again :)

I'm reading the manga, up to volume 5.
i find think it's great but sometimes I find it too distressing, for example the part I'm reading now (when he is treating cancer patients).

About info for your project, there is bound to be some books that talk about medicine and hospitals in asia and/or japan.
I know there is also a live action tv series based on the manga, I found it at d-addicts but there wasn't people sharing it, so it couldn't be downloaded.

merged: 03-06-2006 ~ 01:58am
I'm reading the manga, up to volume 5.
i find think it's great but sometimes I find it too distressing, for example the part I'm reading now (when he is treating cancer patients).

About info for your project, there is bound to be some books that talk about medicine and hospitals in asia and/or japan.
I know there is also a live action tv series based on the manga, I found it at d-addicts but there wasn't people sharing it, so it couldn't be downloaded.

omg this is so embarassed>.< i think it's blackjack by tezuka. ^^'

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.