Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you ever feel masochistic and what reasons? - Minitokyo

Do you ever feel masochistic and what reasons?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Ever since I started working in the sales field of insurance, life gave me a wake up call to the reality of society... It's one thing to talk about it, it's another to actually experience it. Most people are positive, but there are many that just emit this negative energy they transfer to you. Do you or anyone ever feel this way, like some people just have this aura that transmits upon your essence?

I know the stereotype of this field make us bad guys in the eyes of sheep, but some of us are nice and want that tarnished image to not exist. That's a paradoxical statement in itself, cause nothing is pure black and white... but considering what I explained, how does one deal with the negative pressures?

I've noticed a more deviously masochistic attitude form, like I would rather people hate me... I think it comes from dealing with soo many people on a daily basis that I just want to be left alone at times. When I don't get it, it comes back to bite me - showing up as random bursts of negative energy.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

-repeat-

Woah, negative energy? Let's get away from the mysticism.

Okay so umm... no I don't feel this "negative energy," probably because I judge the people I meet as individuals and not as something the sends out negative energy beams at me. I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

I think i do, and its so true.

each person, has a spiritual energy that flows from within him. lets take my Father for instance, whenever he's in the house, you JUST have to know he's here! O_o

whenever i'm around people at the university, even at work, you can tell who likes you or not, just by feeling their aura, or energy like Jasaiyajin-sempai said. & Negative-Energy does exist, only when you're feeling "negative". however, if you're in a relaxed state at all times, (which u should try to do), u would feel it less (don't wanna say u won't feel it at all, cuz only then it would be a lie).

and yes, it happened to me alot!
^_^

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Sorry guys, I was using mysticim as my analogy, my medium to describe the situation in general that I have to deal with sometimes... like when angry or upset people walk in and talk with me, they want to transfer that anger upon you, cause it somehow makes them feel better.

-repeat-

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I know what you are saying. But what you call "negative beems" are just describing how you take up some peoples moods. For instance, if someone comes up to you with a bad attitude and says something that makes you angry, you are bound to be reckless in maybe your words when speaking to someone else cause he has "transfered" this bad mood upon you. it is not a mystical thing, its called pheromones.
The ones having this bad mood take it out on someone else cause when you are angry, you also have a bad sense of judgement, it also is a fact that if you are feeling angry or stressed it feels better if you relieve yourself by hitting a bag or something, but instead they hit another person with words.
The thing is, the person getting "abused" by the other persons negative mood can either choose to ignore it and start thinking about something nice or take it up, it all depends on how good your selfasteem is.

now, i have no idea if what ive written is understandable, cause it is pretty late here and ive been studying all day -.- so no way im gonna check for grammatic mistakes now.
anyway, I completely get what you mean cause im surrounded by these ppl all day, the difference is, I choose not to take it in, i feel like their bad mood shouldnt cause me to feel bad and that they are very mean to even try and make me feel bad *grr*
anyway thats how i see it. Nighty ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

I know what you mean... When customers comes in to talk to you, they start to treat you like punching bags. It's like they think that you're paid to get their trash-beatings. They're relieving their negative feelings and transfering it onto you. So you would feel worse than they do and they'll feel better! They, customers are sadist! You, sales person is a masochist. @__@ Very S&M...

However, when you don't get the trash-beatings and what not from customers it is very refreshing and very weird. You'll be thinking... "Hmm... What's going on?" You'll be looking at every customer like they're weird and you're waiting to be brow-beaten... Because you're so used to it. It's like a conditioning process... @__@

Well, just so you know... I'm one of those customers who smile at sales people. I'm friendly... I don't get upset at the sales people, if it's not their fault. Even if it is their fault, as long as they can fix it... I'm happy-go-lucky! ^__^

Give me the weird look! C'mon! Bring it! @__@

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Quote by jasaiyajinSorry guys, I was using mysticim as my analogy, my medium to describe the situation in general that I have to deal with sometimes... like when angry or upset people walk in and talk with me, they want to transfer that anger upon you, cause it somehow makes them feel better.

Lately, at my job I've been receiving negative reactions from some of my co-workers. First, it made me mad and frustrated, but now I don't really mind, as their attitude doesn't mean the world's gonna end, and the next day will be better...and the best part, you get paid.

When these things happens I just try to focus on the immediate solution to the problem and continue my duties as if nothing happened. Is not like I can change something, by hurting myself (masochism). To me negative reactions are just part of life, natural and totally human (impersonal).

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

siliver16

siliver16

iwillbeurfriend...no!lol..

i think i stumble into another forum i have yet to understand....i work but it is with kids...i am allow to punish them but u can't do that in the real world... so imange ur clients as little kids and ways to punish them...and think what they are going thriught that cause them to have such a bad mood...

mxc-just someone's intal im using for this wedsite.lol. and im just another crazy peron in this world... so if u don't like me deal with it....jk

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.