Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bakaretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel) - Minitokyo

Bakaretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel)

Tagged under Burst Angel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Has anyone watched this anime and what did you think of it?
I recently finished it and rather enjoyed it. It definitely used a few plot elements from other anime but I thought it was pretty well put together.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Didn't like it... stopped on like ep 4.

Quote by Zettai-YaddaDidn't like it... stopped on like ep 4.

i did the same

spinSkittles

spinSkittles

.:or something like that.:

A lot of people say they hated it and should be erased from all existence, but to me it was pretty good!

I enjoyed the big guns and the "Western" undertone of it all, and this was one of the animes that incorporated CG fairly well. The fanservice could have been toned down a bit or removed, but I still didn't have a problem with it.

As for the main story, there really wasn't any. Most of the episodes weren't linked in any way, so having such a weak plot probably turned some people off. I didn't mind it though, each episode was just as enjoyable as the next!

Signature Image

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Whooa no, I loved it! The art was very well done, the CG were a bit rough around the edges though (a bit obvious in the 2D animation) and the giant robot looked and moved as if its joints were connected by rubber string. But besides that I loved the characters (some cliche fanservice and a dorky token male). The story lost consistency at the end - I must ad however that it only developed a story at the end. The flashbacks were interesting though.

All in all I was impressed and entertained. Usually I prefer stand alone episodes to a definite series. Maybe a cliche plot in the end or even just a "to be continued" from the 2nd last episode as they did in Full Metal Panic.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

renegadepsyche

renegadepsyche

Notoriously Hysterical

Overall it was pretty entertaining. The characters were interesting and the fights were cool. I think the ending could have been better but oh well, what's done is done.

Signature Image

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

well i relli dont think it was relli that bad, sure.. then ending could have been better. but overall it was entertaining and well done i loved the CG and the fights yea..they were great...storyline wasnt soo good...but thats ok with me.i enjoyed most of the episodes anyways..so yea i think this series was good.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The Anime was pretty gud. Wasn't really much of a plot, just case by case kinda thing but it turned out pretty well. I dunt c y it was flamed on. Sum parts were kinda boring but the actiuon scenes and whut not made up for it. I like how they implemented cell-shaded 3D animation into the anime. One of the few that amazed me! A gud anime indeed!

A great Anime but not one of my top favourites. Anyway does anyone know about the OVA series? It's nowhere to be found on Bit-torrent....

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by ryoyamiA great Anime but not one of my top favourites. Anyway does anyone know about the OVA series? It's nowhere to be found on Bit-torrent....

I don't think it was released yet. I don't knoe much about the OVA or anything, but its sumthing to c I suppose hehe...

It´s wonderful. Altough the main plot inst too good, it does have an exelent design and über cool characters. The only thing that really bother me is that the chef (whats his name again) is in too little, every scene his in is really funny so more of him.
I <3 Jo

Great anime i love it. it have the nr one place on my list
specially liked the western theme...

i think its a great anime. i haven't seen all of it yet but what i have seen i like.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No point in bumping a thread after such a long period of inactivity

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.