Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GITS 2nd Gig: Individual Eleven movie - Minitokyo

GITS 2nd Gig: Individual Eleven movie

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Cru

I saw on AniDB that this was released about a month ago but I really haven't heard much about it anywhere else. All I know is that it's the Individual Eleven story and I don't think it's been subbed.

Does anyone have some extra info on this? I apologize if it's already been discussed but it didn't see it on any recent threads. Thanks.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

It's just a summary of the entire 2nd Gig series. I suggest just watching the series as a whole instead of this but I'm not sure if there's an DVD extras that could warrant spending the extra cash for a movie-length recap episode. This 2nd gig movie is similar to the GitS:SAC Movie, which is a 140 min summary of 1st gig's Laughing Man storyline + DVD extras.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

Cru

Ohhhh I see, yeah I remember the Laughing Man movie. All of the U.S. releases of GitS have been pretty solid so hopefully there will be some good extras.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.