What is the perfect ending for the entire series of Gundam Seed?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Cancel

Okay, here's a question which will have lots of answers.

What is the perfect ending for the entire series of Gundam Seed?

I think its better if Gundam Series end up in a sad motion. I dunno maybe because I love sad motion ending type.

What kind of sad ending motion?

Maybe one of the main characters, die? LOL. Sometimes I really hope Kira dies. I dunno, I love Kira but if he die, I'll love him more!

Just like when Stellar die. I love her, and when she die, I love her more!

Maybe if Lacus Clyne die I'll be a loner for months. PLANT and ZAFT will be hopelessly sad. If Cagalli die ORB is tottaly doomed. If Athrun die, Cagalli will be tottaly doomed. LOL.

But who said ending needs someone to die? Just that I like ending when heroes die. Maybe some out there like a Happily Ever After ending, which I think thats a very boring ending.

I also want Gundam series to end like 'What happen to him?' Because that certain Anime with that ending will attach us to the Anime forever!

What kind of ending do you want for Gundam?

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Cancel

I want a ending like a firece battle ! A firece battle that takes at lease 3 ep. to finish! now that will make it more perfect! Also, I want to see some sacifice in the ending inorder to protect everything thats important to he/she. However, I dont just want a simple sacifice like just dying. I want it to leave like a mystery and let us guess what happen to he/she. Is he/she still alive or end up in death.
Yea, thats something I really want for a ending to happen.
Espectially for gundam seed 3 ! I really hope it can be like that.

Signature Image

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Cancel

The perfect ending for Gundam SeeD would just be it ending. Don't get me wrong, I loved Gundam SeeD but Gundam SeeD Destiny just wasn't up to par. It was alright but it just reused a lot of the same plot tools. I'm afraid that this next one is just going to stretch it out too long and ruin the whole Gundam SeeD experience.

Just know this, if Lacus were to be the one to die, there would be a fanboy and fangirl outcry that this world has never known before. I nearly wanted the animators head on a stick after they killed off Meer... bastards. Although if they killed off Shinn I'd be a happy camper.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

• Mar 05, 2006

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Cancel

Hey,I don't think so.If all the main characters died like you said,who would rebuild the world?Who would fight if there were a conflic again ? Perhap sad ending will make a character unforgotable but it also make the series boring because of sadness,I think.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Cancel

Quote by shoujoboyThe perfect ending for Gundam SeeD would just be it ending. Don't get me wrong, I loved Gundam SeeD but Gundam SeeD Destiny just wasn't up to par. It was alright but it just reused a lot of the same plot tools. I'm afraid that this next one is just going to stretch it out too long and ruin the whole Gundam SeeD experience.

Just know this, if Lacus were to be the one to die, there would be a fanboy and fangirl outcry that this world has never known before. I nearly wanted the animators head on a stick after they killed off Meer... bastards. Although if they killed off Shinn I'd be a happy camper.

yes, I completely agree. SEED was awesome, but Destiny's a bit, I dunno, not quite as good. there's just too many characters, too random, to fit in 50 eps. and characters/relationships don't get as much development.

and yes, it rips off on SEED so much, like the Shinn/Stellar meeting: ripoff of Ath/Caga meeting; AA vs Minerva (although interesting), ripoff of AA vs. Dominion; phase 49, Minerva fires positron at AA, Akasuki blocking it, ripoff of phase 49 of SEED; EA chasing and hunting down Minerva, ripoff of chasing AA. and they're never as good as the original.

I mean, I enjoyed Destiny and all, but sometimes, I feel they're better off leaving it off where SEED ends. sure, we want closure and 'what happens after', but I think SEED ends well where it is. I'm also a little annoyed that they brought my beloved Hawkie (aka Mwu) back as Neo, because Neo is nowhere near as awesome as Mwu. I mean, Mwu's death scene was so horrifying for me, but it's so well-written and cool/heroic under the circumstances that I really like it. bringing him back as Neo (under unexplainable circumstances) is kinda an insult to Mwu's sacrifice and takes his heroism away...

I'm a bit worried about a 3rd series, because it might bring more new characters like in Destiny, when the old characters are much better. and we don't know where it'll take the CE era. though I highly doubt they'll kill main characters, I wouldn't mind seeing Shinn or Luna bite the dust (but it has to be a well-written death scene). A kind of mystery ending would be cool, though it'd frustrate me to no end, where I'd both like it and hate it.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Cancel

I would like to see a open ending ending making us think WTF!
I like endings lie those so can reminis throught your thoughs and use your imagination to make and ending!

Agree with comments of Maplerose and shoujoboy that Gundam Seed ending was good for me! GSD sortof spoiled it but seeing Cagalli and Athrun relationship develop more was good!

Always like seeing more of Lacus-sama!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Cancel

I dunno why but always before I sleep, I'll try to make my fantasy of GS3 and in there was Kira sacrifying himself for peace, leaving Lacus, Athrun, Cagalli and a DAUGHTER alone. Where in there AsuCaga has two child, a pair. And then Lacus die in a traumatic war. (Okay I gonna stop making people die!) Leaving the small Lara behind. (It was a combination of Kira and Lacus of course!) And when they grow older, Lara became a singer just like Lacus, Athrun's son was a Gundam Pilot and Athrun's daughter was the CIC. New character will also develope which I pick the name Kel Minato. (According to various rumour, this was the character for GS3 and I kinda like that name!) Also pilot. He works for Archangel and discovered Freedom in a locked room which he suddenly entered. Then suddenly met Lara who was on tour to ORB finding her other mother, Cagalli. Lara ask him help to enter the room with Freedom as it was her father's gundam. And like always, love developed. Still jealousy was in here as Athrun's daughter like Kel also! And due to Lara's parentless status, AsuCaga also cares for Lara which made the daughter jealous. The son was Kel's bestfriend and sometimes he talks more good things about his sister, to help out. Jump to Archangel's danger and Kel's gundam was destroyed in earlier war, so he had to jum to freedom which made Athrun believes that he was the one to pilot the secret Arsonist Gundam. (I know, bad name for a good guy but bad doesn't mean bad sometimes) Arsonist Gundam was made by Kira and the secret lab was a sad moment for Lara. Plus, Shinn found someone who looks like Stellar but personalities way different (appear during Kira still alive). With Shinn protecting Lara as he promises to Kira, not really believing Kel, fighting beside Archangel but torn apart when realizing the sacrifuce of Kira's life ment nothing to people. Having his past back again.
And thats all. I know its lame but hey, fantasy was just a fantasy!

Cancel

I think maybe Lacus and Kira should get married and Athrun and Cagalli get back together. I really don't know. But it would be neet to see Kira and Lacus kiss and get married.

• Mar 30, 2006
Cancel

Hmmmm.....I don't really now, probably a ending that isn't open-ended and leave us hanging wanting to see the next series. That would probably be episodes though, so i don't really know what ending is the best.

• Mar 30, 2006
Cancel

Quote by ZonSlashSykatoI want a ending like a firece battle ! A firece battle that takes at lease 3 ep. to finish! now that will make it more perfect! Also, I want to see some sacifice in the ending inorder to protect everything thats important to he/she. However, I dont just want a simple sacifice like just dying. I want it to leave like a mystery and let us guess what happen to he/she. Is he/she still alive or end up in death.

Just so you know that ending did happen in the first Gundam Seed. But instead of a 3 episode battle it was only 2 and the person who's death was a mystery was Mwu La Flaga. And Mwu did 'die' protecting the ones he loved the most too if you don't remember correctly ;)

But anyways I think the best ending would be to hear wedding bells ringing and Cagalli and Athrun came walking out of the cathedral as newly weds. We all know that Lacus and Kira are gonna be together forever but with Cagalli and Athrun its always been a uphill battle. Plus another good ending would be the demilitarization of both Zaft, Orb, and Earth Alliance forces and then show all the main characters, like Shinn and Lunamaria, and what they would do since they are no longer part of the military. (Hell maybe Shinn and Lunamaria should be the ones getting married because I liked that part of GSD very much)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

I'd want to see KiraXLacus and AthrunXCagalli get married or sumthing after a few years time after the war. All the characters settle down after the war and live happily every after... (sounds corny haha!)

As for GSD, I guess the same thing if the above didnt happened. Athrun and Cagalli werk things out and get married. Shinn and Lunamaria go to a secluded place and spend the rest of their lives together. And everyone living happily after another war.

• Mar 30, 2006

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Cancel

Sometimes people liked ending like the bad guys win. Sometimes people liked the good guys win for ending.
Thats when I decided that bad guys lose but good guys doesn't get anything ending type are a good ending.
Like,
No more bad guys but he the protagonist was alone and shifted that people gain happiness from what he did but he gain nothing, Hah! Thats funny! Sounded like he only gain revenge.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Cancel

I like both good and bad endings XD But really, I don't dare to hope for anything except that AsuCaga gets married. That's the only thing I wish for. But hey, Fukuda's the director. He'll make anything happen, like, Kira will die, who knows? Or its the end of the world.... Fukuda's really unpredictable. Seed's ending was ok, but Destiny's ending left a big hole...like whose Talia's son? Will Athrun be with Caggy or Meyrin and so on.. DUh....its driving me nuts! >_<

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

sakurachriss5510

sakurachriss5510

*~*~*evErlAsTinG*~*~*~

Cancel

I want a happy ending :D . But i don't really care as long as Athrun and Cagalli gets back together. Maybe Meyrin should just disappear. Oh, and Athrun will take over Orb while Cagalli will assist by his side. A man as a leader is normally more practical, especially if Athrun and Cagalli were to get married and they have kids XD .

*tRue loVe prEvaiLs - asuCaga*

• May 01, 2006
Cancel

first of all, I WANT CAGALLI DEAD! she's the most pathetic person in the seed and destiny series! second, i want athrun to have no love interest in the end, because he doesn't need any honey-bunny by his side. he's ATHRUN ZALA! THE ULTIMATE INTROVERT (this is a compliment by the way, he's an excellent character)! third, i want more emphasis on the kira-lacus relationship. the war ended; so what happens with kira and lacus? they have to get married! =)

• Jun 16, 2006

davidh01

davidh01

No Longer Active...

Cancel

A most intriguing ending would involve betrayal and conspiracy - and the bad guys win in the end. With a cast this large, the mystery would remain: who betrayed them all?!? Each of the "good" characters would be eliminated one-by-one after being gathered or trapped together with plenty of the opposition. Elimination would progress from the minor characters through to the mains (possibly Kira and/or Lacus) the last to be taken out. The leader of the opposition would, of course, be present to gloat over their victory and then sweep out of the room dramatically leaving the carnage behind.

There would be plenty of opportunities for dramatics, hysterics, noble sacrifice, etc. and with most of the cast eliminated, the story cannot help but end. BTW, don't worry - this is not original thinking: an old British sci-fi series called Blakes 7 ended exactly in this way, and I guess there'd no doubt be other series ending in a similar manner.

Cancel

i have the best ending! everyone dies! the world explodes!

• Jun 16, 2006

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.