Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GodFatherGFA First wallpaper ever ! - Minitokyo

GodFatherGFA First wallpaper ever !

page 1 of 1 7 total items

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

/ -+|*Eternal Dreamer*|+- \

Konnichiwa !,

I'm little scared posting this after seeing some of the brilliant wallpapers from designers here. This is my first and I really hope you go easy on me.

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8065/saberfirstwallpaperevercopy5fo.th.jpg

I hope its not that eye hurting.

Janei !

GF-San

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

nice wallpaper i like it :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Actually it is rather nice.
IMO
Its not too busy and the BG fits the images and their placement. Good job on the text placement too.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

Thank you all for your replies, you can add me to friends if you want to ! new friends are alway's nice !

Signature Image

I think it looks nice. It's not bright, so it doesn't hurt your eyes.

Signature Image

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's an interesting start, but I see a lot of room for improvement.

* I'd say the big problem with this wall is that there is no focus. Hate to sound harsh, but it just looks like you just tried to sqeeze in as many images of the chara as possible in one space. That's not compositionally sound. Also, the use of screenshots is considered low effort and poor quality, so you may want to take those out. What I suggest is that you choose 1 of the extracted chara images and make it the focus of your wall.

* Another area where focus is scattered is the text. Having 2 seperate blocks of text is distracting, so text is also usually focused in 1 place.

* You may also want to remove the border. The computer acts as a natural border, so adding another one just cuts the image off.

Hope this helps. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

GodFatherGFA

GodFatherGFA

Thank You, I will definatly take it into thought so when I make my next one it will look even better.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.