Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who should mary ranma? - Minitokyo

who should mary ranma?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ssvegetaj

ssvegetaj

"the ninja z warrior"

man,who should mary ranma,shampoo,akane,ect. >=( it really pisses me off thinking about this alone,please tell me,come on XO!

no one can defeat me....

Haha... I suppose Akane.... In the manga story, at the end.... Ranma and Akane are going to be married....but... (there always has to be a but...) something happens....and they don't. But it is left to the imagination of the reader that sooner or later they will end up marrying each other. Besides I think, marrying Shampoo would be kind of masochistic... she is always hitting him!

Ararekaku M.G.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I always favored Ukyou for ranma, but akane has her good points too. Dat would be a hard decision fer meeh to choose between the two. I would have to say akane because they are so right for each other haha...

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Akane of course~
I think they are a couple meant to be.
They look so cute together!

akane is prolly the best choice, thought personally i like ukyou better,
but if ranma marries akane that leave ukyou for ryoga, which i tought wasn't a bad combination

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

Akane! :D XD :D

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Quote by ArarekakuHaha... I suppose Akane.... In the manga story, at the end.... Ranma and Akane are going to be married....but... (there always has to be a but...) something happens....and they don't. But it is left to the imagination of the reader that sooner or later they will end up marrying each other. Besides I think, marrying Shampoo would be kind of masochistic... she is always hitting him!

I have to agree with Ararekaku on this one since Akane and Ranma are pretty much together at the end. Not to mention that I like Ukyo with Ryoga, and Shampoo with Mousse. XP

Shampoo \o/ ! Mousse is my fav character... But shampoo isn't for him XD~

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

Akane of course. Even though most people do not care much for Akane, she is the right one for Ranma. If they didnt love each other so much they would not fight like they do. They each have qualities that compliment qualities found in the other. I love shampoo, and i dont really like ukyo.

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

if any body ever looks at this forum again the ranma manga peropesly gave every person somebody to mary so akane and ranma were ment to be

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Um it wasn't really necessary to bump this thread just to say that.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.