Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UA: Annual Discussion 2 and Cleanup. - Minitokyo

UA: Annual Discussion 2 and Cleanup.

Group announcement by TheUnderappreciated

page 1 of 1 5 total items

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

UA is having an annual discussion. Please visit our page (http://theunderappreciated.minitokyo.net) for the discussion topics and all discussion material and contributions are highly appreciated.

On that note:

*We have 2 more administrators (get your butt to UA to find out who)
*I will be clearing out the memberlist.

YES. YOU.
I will be giving you all approximately 96 hours to post yourself a reply (NOT SPAM: it will be reported) in the UA GBOOK.
Those who do not contribute (unless I know you are busy)- namely those who do not show their face around once in a lifetime, WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUP. I think it's a fair deal that if you are a good member of a group, you should actually participate: because we are trying to INVOLVE you people in activities. We PROVIDE competitions and tutorials for you to improve- so please just a post a week or once a month even is more than enough to satisfy your long term membership.

Because I have nothing else to do, I'll announce a new fortnightly theme right now:

UA COMPETITION 9: [GEOMETRIC]
There is NO DEADLINE. The deadline will close like 2-3 weeks after the end of Arete (so you have until the beginning of April to submit your entries).
To enter, you must be a member of UA, and PLUG A LINK TO UA on your gallery item.
This includes administrator entries as well.

Any queries- please ask.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i'm no longer special. :(

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

@Rah
I really have no idea what you are talking about.
When I come home like on Friday afternoon and still see like very few posts from inactive members, WOOSCH out they go off the memberlist.

Signature
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.

Waoh... geometric... hmmm can I have the definition for that?

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Quote by Ephemeral-GardenWaoh... geometric... hmmm can I have the definition for that?

There are many definitions:

1. Of geometric sequence
(eg. x, x^2, x^3)

2. Of geometrical form
(like symmetrical or asymmetrical- doesn't really matter)

3. Uses geometry
(shapes)

4. Or anything you want to associate with it: be it maths or anything that comes to mind :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.