Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [:G.A.M.E:] Finish the Sentence Above you! - Minitokyo

[:G.A.M.E:] Finish the Sentence Above you!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 48 of 48 « Previous 1... 44 45 46 47 48 1,152 total items

...and beat him too.

He seems to be dead then, but ...

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

the necromancer resurrected him!
His animating corpse...

... spell didnt work properly though so he fell down in misery because he wasted 50 years of his life studying this crap.

All of a sudden his arch enemy appeared and...

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

started hitting him on the head with burnt toast...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

...which set his eyes ablaze with crumbs.

But these were no normal crumbs...

--"buddy youre a boy make a big noise playing in the street gonna be a big man someday- got mud on ya face- big disgrace- kickin your can all over the place...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

the crumbs were dipped in acid and started to burn...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

his eyes, giving him a new ability!

He uses his optic blast...

...and his eyes explode! because thats what a blast is!

Stumbling around blindly in his lab he noticed...

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

that he can "see" with his mind! Kinda like daredevil
The lab door opens..

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

and he sees an old grandmother with no teeth
The grandmother has....

Signature

also got gingivitis so its not a nice sight to see.

He asked her...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

to rinse her mouth with sugar syrup which made...

Signature

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

her teeth fall

She went to

Signature

du5k

du5k

My Worst Enemy

the dentist, seeking help for her teeth.
But the dentist said...

... all of your teeth are already gone which EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN with one glance at you.

Dentures suck so go eat some mush and...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

suck at mud

Signature

(is that a period? becasue im starting a new sentence)

I was walking through the park one day (in the very merry month of may) ........

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

and saw an old lady where

Signature

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

she knock down by a red car ...

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

and died of an heart..

Signature
I'm back! :D

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

was being sent to the nearest hospital ...

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

to check how she died ....

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

but it was no to avail..

..., she was already cremated.

Nobody goes to...

page 48 of 48 « Previous 1... 44 45 46 47 48 1,152 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.