Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ~*Minitokyo Skins*~ - Minitokyo

~*Minitokyo Skins*~

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Konichiwa minna! Hey everyone. Well I was wondering what type of skin are you currently using and how often do you change it. Me, I'm using is ~spring blossom~ I had my last skin for about a week. I choose this skin because I thought it fit since I'm on spring break right now. What about you guys?

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

I don't even remember how I named "my" skin. It's one from Shinshi Doumei Cross, and k1ru made it for me since I requested one. I really like it, so I don't think I will change it in a near future.

And well... I would have liked better to be able to see a thumbnail version of the skin instead of loading it to know if I like it or not.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

im using a fullmetal alchemist skin i made like 4 months ago

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

err....Which skin Yamichi?
If you mean your Userpage skin, then I've had that for a long time...since a little after I was a noob. But if you mean the skins you can use instead of the Default MT skin...then I guess I should say, I've never changed the Default skin. I'm just used to it. .::shrugs::.

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.