Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sisterhood - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Isn't sisterhood suposed to be when sisters stick up for each other threw thick and thin? So why is it that it falls apart so fast when one sister is getting her spotlight and the other is not. Why is it that everyone says blood is thinker than but one sister choses someone else over her own sister? What does it take to achieve that sisterhood were you believe and trust and love that sister? Why is it that blood turns to water so easily and yet it is so hard for it to turn back to blood! Can any of you out there anwser this one question, How much does it take to prove that no matter what happens and no matter who gets the spotlight that sisters will always be together?!

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Well, when people are young they tend to forget those important to them till they need em again, it's the same for any relationships
It'll take time and experience for a person to figure out that family n friends are more important than material posession and popularity.
Just don't forsake her for her decisions, though that doesn't mean u have to give wholehearted support either, just be there when she realizes her mistakes

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Quote by KyoFan368 Why is it that blood turns to water so easily and yet it is so hard for it to turn back to blood!

Well, people take too much stuff for granted, this includes your closest relationships. So for a lot of people, they have to learn the hard way of how valuable some relationships (like sisterhood) are. Unfortunately, once a sister made a mistake, she hurt her sister very deeply. And people who can hurt her the most is the people who are closest to them. So rebuilding that strong relationship is really difficult because it was so easily broken, and both sisters know that.

Quote: How much does it take to prove that no matter what happens and no matter who gets the spotlight that sisters will always be together?!

I don't think you can prove this, and I don't think its true. I know there are sisters that been through a lot and are still close. And then again, there are sister who hate each others guts because of a mistake.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

The truth of the matter is love everyone in the world is different and even though blood is thicker than water and that will never change the fact of the mater is people grow up and grow apart. Saying that you will never sisters forever will never change but you must accept that it is foolish to think that she will remain in your life constantly or you in hers. It is sad...the world is a cold and dark place where you are more likely to get hurt then saved. You’re young love and you see her moving on but you’ll grow and find that the world won't end if you separate and also it is probably selfishness on her part so don't take it so to heart. You are in charge of you and no one else just remember that and you'll do and be fine...trust me. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.