Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Evasion's Cool Community Website! - Minitokyo

Evasion's Cool Community Website!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Lol, hey guys, I'm finally back! I hope the mods don't kill me for putting this in the chat lounge >_>. But yea, I bring back with me a new website I created! Weeeee (nope, not my art website, unfortunately). m(_ _)m.

I'm helping make a new community site: Ziptowns (links directly to my zipcode). It's kind of like MySpace, with a local feel and additional features of: ratings/recommendations of local services, stuff for sale, jobs, local discussions, and even debates! All the articles are community maintained, just like Wikipedia.

If you could do me a favor and check it out, I'd love to get feedback. Thanks!

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

I have to say, that's really clever, how you can find local stuff and events that are actually relevant to you. Will it eventually support other countries, because I'd love to have access to something like that.

PANDAgirl

PANDAgirl

LURK.er

Wahhh EVA! Long time no seee! :] I'd help out, just that I don't want to start up something that I might not come back to ;___; Sorry!

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

-glomps the eva!- eek-ka-laaaay! long time no see eva eva! X3

Magically Delicious, yo.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.