Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur? - Minitokyo

Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur?

Which do you like best?

Tekken
34 votes
Dead or Alive
58 votes
Soul Calibur
65 votes
King of Figters (KOF)
9 votes
Dragonball Z Budokai
1 votes
Virtua Fighter
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Soul Calibur 3 is the most complete for sure ,
You'll need a lot of pratice to get a correct skill
It's a never ending game and there is lots of tournament organized on it

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

it either has to be SC or Tekken, both games have depth though i spend more time playing Tekken. Virtua Fighter is not far off as it is more technical than Tekken or SC. can't say much about DOA though...i always thought that game is too easy and probably the only good thing there is the girls...

Signature

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Quote by Ay-chama

Quote by Meis
Any way one thing I havent heard was budokai I dont blame every one that the game that sucks the most jaja you cant jump cant move where you want to go songs fighting styles or in other words battle sistem sucks all the way . Now the only reason this game sell a lot is because the buyers are either super fan of dragon ball or they whatch the cartoon and they want to do what they do whew* I think I said to much XD

actually, budokai 3 was done really well (that thing after that... no...). played the first, good god that was horrible. skipped the 2nd, then tried the 3rd. felt the most like what a fighting game should come close to. sure super smash brothers has much more options attack wise, but still, with what was given, they did an impressive job.

Quote by Jenembasoul caliber all the way back to soul blade is alot better than doa why since the first doa the same characters have stayed within the game since the first with the exception of.....4-5 characters it's nothing different i mean sure alot of interactive boards, yea (claps hands) but none the less soul blade has more to offer than doa has to in my opinion

i can give u that about the first doa.. but they did improve themselves (gameplay wise) over each game (well, i forget what happened with 3 aside from brad and christie).
SC 3 went down compared to the other 2 and the only replay it has for it is the CAW and meybe that mini game (which isnt a fighting game if im correct)

Well I cant say anything about budoukai 3 because I havent played it yet and I was to lazy to read reveiw so I took the page of the reveiw made a paper air plane and throw out the window XD

DOA RULES ! XD

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I Didn't play Soul Calibour ; __ ; I've got only my PC and that's why it's hard to play too many Fight Games :P But i played DOA2 at dreamcast and tekken on PS2.

ABout tekken : Great, great fight styles, many characters too choose.I like it very much.

But i prefer DOA 2 .I just love this , meaby unrealistic, but really awesome 4 me , fightstyles , especially Kasumi's style.And i prefer Fight games with many girls because i'm a girl and i think there's too many guys in computer and console games !

Signature

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Yes Sandra you right in every way Doa is the best ot many guys in the game they should put more women jaja fighting games and Rpg are the best and you are the best Sandra for saying Doa is the best but I hate to say this I don t like Kasumi much as well as Ayane wait I like Ayane more than Kasumi ow well XD

Signature Image

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Hey hey! Thank you for voting! Very interesting statistic! :D
Did someone play "Devil Within" in Tekken 5? I am in the third level and dont know how to go on! Stuck in the level! :(
Hope you have some tips for me! ^_^

Dont make me cry!

Gutz

Gutz!!!

I Like Soul Calibur. It's a game that u keep playing and playing, and you don't get tired of it. Especially playing the 2 player battle.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

I played it but didnt get in to it that much it was just another tekken force to me but still cool I just like to beat the living of my friends in Tekken

Signature Image

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

I prefer Soul Calibur than the others maybe because I'm a sword user freak. anyway dead or alive is mostly popular because of the girls but I like soul calibur because of the controls are easy and fast paced. well the game that has the worst controls ever is Mortal Combat *no offense to fans*

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Yup the swords in soulcalibur look really cool makes you want to collect them all but it be expensive Doa and soulcalibur it alike in fast but doa is better not because the girls by the way I hate kasumi it because the fighting style and battle bad ass counter unique fighting [ whew] Im not gonna say anymore. In mortal kombat you said the worst control ever well it not that worst when you play it a lot you get use to it I find it easy anyway to end Your soul is mine muhahahha

Signature Image

I don't mind most of the hidden weapons, but Namco went to far with invisible weapons and other broken junk. Why would you break your game on purpose?

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

i think doa is the best, because there are no "power punches/kicks" which kills nearly with only one punch/kick like in tekken or soul calibure. the chars in doa have the bestt balanche und die graphic is the best

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

wow i love them all especially soul calibur III and doa, yes i love doa even tho i'm a girl : P
what i don't like about doa is when you or the cpu counters your attack it will damage you really really heavily and it's just kind of.. cheating : p
overall i love all fighting games <3

HAY THARR.

DIOmega

DIOmega

Disney Slayer

Soul Calibur, because I like the game since Soulblade.
Beautiful Swords and weapons, very goods characters.
I appreciate the characters and their gameplay. I don't feel the same for other fighting games excepting perhaps Rumble roses.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

ShiXon you shoud play on very hard you wont have to worry about the counter you gonna have to whatch out for the combos they do on you jajaj

I play on very hard it help you get think faster and see which moves work and the that doesnt

Signature Image

Soul Calibur all the way^_^

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

This is my last post see ya

Signature Image

I like both DOA and soul calibur so i cant decide which one i love most...

soul calibur ... doa is too much arcade oriented, and the fights in sc are better, the overall impression sc let me is far away better than DOA... in facts, i think the doa developpers want to make beautiful girls in their game because they know a lot of players are guys, so ... ^^ i think they tend to forgot that beautifull chicks characters will never replace a good gameplay... i found the gameplay of SC a lot better than DOA...

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

Tekken. because in every new tekken game their is a new character and there is an advantage because you use the new character that your friends didn't know the moves.

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

Tekken is good overall, but there is some problem with character balance. Namco never improve this.

For Soul calibur, I think SC2 is better than SC3.

DOA2 is quite revolutionary, but after that I dun see any effort that TECMO have done to fo further, overall DOA series is only for eye candy

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

I have played Tekken,All of Dead or Alives,and Soul Calibur.I like Dead or Alve best.I own most of them except 4 because I can't afford an xbox 360 yet but,I have played it.

i have not played DOA but my vote definitely goes with TEKKEN! soul caliber is just way too easy. you can just push random buttons and do a bada$$ move everytime. (i know, my sister does it all the time) the characters are really cool though. what i like about tekken though is the various fighting styles and storylines. you have to work to figure out how to controll each character well, but it's not insanely difficult either.

it's so hard to just pick one favorite character................ X-O so i wont hehe :D

i love Doa my fav character is Kasumi and Ayane ,there gorgeous and I'm a girl who like martial art wish i can do what these girl can .they kicked ass .and yes the fighting still is awesome is very fluid and is also a button masher but once you really learn how to grabbed or reverse your opponent your unnstoppable.I loved this game i will have to buy a xbox for the latest version why tecmo?Street firhter is cool too my fav is ken and Ryu .KoF is definetly Mai Shiranui she so hot and that what the girls of DOA is based off.Soul Calibur 2and 3 is also decent .Kilik is cool so is Maxi,Talim and Taki and the Weapon that ivy use is the coolest i've seen.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.