Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur? - Minitokyo

Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur?

Which do you like best?

Tekken
34 votes
Dead or Alive
58 votes
Soul Calibur
65 votes
King of Figters (KOF)
9 votes
Dragonball Z Budokai
1 votes
Virtua Fighter
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Wugz

analord

Why isn't Super Smash Bros Melee up there?

Soul calibur! ^_^ I have played on the other ones and I don't think they are as good. The fact that you can play as link (from the legend of Zelda) on the GC version is sooooo cool! ^_^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

I feel SC as the most complete, but I love DOA the most.
SC takes time to master and to actually look good while playing it, on the other hand, DOA can be played by anyone and still look good but only a real expert on it can take any situation under control... thus, I vote DOA

I have been a Tekken fan since Tekken 2, I have Tekken 2-4. I have yet to try Tekken 5 yet, but it looks good, just have not got around to renting it.

I played Soul Calibur II for the PS2 a long time ago when it was still somewhat new, it is a good series at least what I have played.

I have also played Dead or Alive II, I bought the Dead or Alive Ultimate boxed set, but I have not played it since the day I got it from EBGames used a few weeks ago, just did not like it as much as I thought I would have.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I love Soul Calibur :D (yup, nothing else to say)

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i relli like most of these games, but id say soul calibar because i luv all the characters, especially xianghua, my fave XD , and its just that i like the game so much more then the rest :D

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

Quote by natsuki-himei relli like most of these games, but id say soul calibar because i luv all the characters, especially xianghua, my fave XD , and its just that i like the game so much more then the rest :D

but i still kick your ass with Ivy xD

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

No Street Fighter? I perfer the old school stuff. All great games to play because i have them all but then again, i go with DOA on the list. Good battle system and girls ^-^

What is it?

soul calibur is what i choose for owning people. DOA is what i choose for anything else, like killing time. i like the aspect of SC that is weaponbased and you can continue to deal heavy damage if your knock your opponent to the ground. DOA is what i'd vote for though because i'm addicted to kasumi and more recently kokoro. it's nice to destroy people while looking pretty although the famous bounce is a bit more noticeable than in SC (which does have it btw)

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

soul calibur awesome, super game, i ahvent played the other yet though
but i bet it rocks to! X-P

'Signature Image'

soul calibur is the best... i love this game and cassandra xD

soul calibur hands down, tons of diffrent moves and awsome character and stages. though not much of story line, but melee wise it is the best. Ivy, Talim, and Taki are my best characters.

Soul Calibur the best fighting game on the planet.
best fighting, combo grabs and techniques ever
Current Character Best at: Cervantes

yo wtf!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Dead or Alive whopps all!

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

DOA because there's a good combo system. Graphics wise, it's better too. I just don't like Tekken's fighting style but Soul Calibur is a close second.

Signature

I do love Soul Calibur! I love the GC version because of Link. And Mitsurugi rocks! I also like Yoon Sung. (Also, Cassandra is an evil thing, just like her evil sister Sophitia). Its stupid its ps2 exclusive alright... Even though I have a PS2, I'd probably had gone for a cube version for faster loadingand graphics

I'm definitely a soul calibur person.

Kaelos

Fallen Angel of Darkness

Without doubt DOA because I love Kasumi, she's my idol ^.^

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Hey Hey! Thank you so much for your comments!
So at the moment Soul Calibur is at first place!
I am waiting for Tekken 6 on Playstation 3 next year! I hope it will be released soon after the PS3!
Actually I am playing Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion on PC and Tekken 5 on PS2.
My favourite char in Tekken 5 is Kazuya Mishima. He has the best fighting style!
:)

Dont make me cry!

ahhh soul calibur is #1 for me. its the best fighting game ever.including the old one soul blade and the rest.link is #1 for gamecube,though i love cassandra and sophitia.my man is Kilik(sigh).i never like tekken cause i dont like the fist fighting.dead or alive it's alright.not badthough it looks the same.i agree with chinomareno about wat SC has like 8 way run, dodge, guard impact, throws, throw cancels and it has a nice horrizontal vertical high low system of attacks.i would love 2 b in the game(aaaahh)SOUL CALIBUR IS #1!

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 04:41am
SOUL CALIBUR IS #1! HAte tekken (blah)hate fist fighting games except street fighter(love it). i agree with ChinoMareno about SC having 8 way run, dodge, guard impact, throws, throw cancels and it has a nice horrizontal vertical high low system of attacks.i also love soul blade(tears) n SC,SC2.LOVE IT especially KILIK he's all mine! LInk 2. my top 3 are Sophitia,Cassandra,n Link.they all hav shield n swords.i wana b in the game(waaaahh)Long live Soul Calibur!

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 04:42am
aaaahh i repeated myself noooooooooo oh well

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 04:44am
ahhh i definitly agree with DragonboyVNY but i dont got a ps2(TEARS)

merged: 04-29-2006 ~ 04:48am
I can kick anybody's asses with link, cassandra n, sophitia. i may b a girl but i can pack a puch.trust me iv beated sooo called "masters".hee hee.im known as "casssandra" in best buy.mu ha ha ha

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

To me the best fighting game ever is still Soul Calibur

some of my favorites are:
the KOF series, gotta love the 2d fighting genre
DOA 3 adn 4, gotta love those girls ^_^
DBZ Budokai, gotta love the uber powa!

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

soul calibur blows, dead or alive owns

DOA rocks. soul calibur's nice too. but sad,i suck at it totally. love the characters though,very nice looking. ^_^

tekken is best and im king of tekken series

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.