Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur? - Minitokyo

Tekken, DOA or Soul Calibur?

Which do you like best?

Tekken
34 votes
Dead or Alive
58 votes
Soul Calibur
65 votes
King of Figters (KOF)
9 votes
Dragonball Z Budokai
1 votes
Virtua Fighter
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

DoA cuz of Kitsumi.

DONT HIT KIDS!!!

no seriously, they have guns

i don't like the combo system in tekken at all... hit up,, keep throwing weak punches to keep opponent in air,, then smash with final...... c'mon! just how is that even possible in more realistic life? of course there are such moves in other two games, but tekken is much too far exagerated,, and it's annoying how you lose half of your life when you get caught in this air combo....

SC :)

i played most of them in the list and they're pretty good, i cant choose >.<

i'll go for Soul Caliber.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

a vote for soul calibur, it have so many things to offer.. and the latest installment is even better. tekken is great but have a slow gameplay and the dodge move is quite useless IMO.. DOA is.. uh GOD.. at first i thought is just all about the babes but it's actually have a good gameplay itself.. and for KOF i'd rather go with KOF maximum impact and guilty gear

anyway, soul calibur always at my top list

Signature

All those games are one of a kind, they all rock in their own distinctive and unique way. However I like Tekken the best.[b][/b]

Soul Caliber all the way!

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

lol, I'll throw in for Soul Calibur too- it takes skill to render weapons movement as smoothly as it's shown, and still have gameplay as detailed as they do on there (parrying, counter-parrying, dodging, unblockables, Soul Charge, ground hits, rolling, etc). Plus the characters themselves are beautifully rendered, and I love all the game extras.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

I'd go for tekken because in tekken, you can perform moves easier than soul calibue and there are a lot of moves you can use. In Soul Calibur you just smash your weapon wherever you please.

i've only played Soul Caliber, and i must say that it's one hell of a game, especially in terms of graphics! however, i only enjoyed the version released for the gamecube, since it had link, yep, link, who is pretty much the highlight of the game, and probably one of the few reasons as to why it was a success on gamecube. link ftw

KikichiSensei

KikichiSensei

Sensei of Incalculably

Woooow! I didnt know, that Soul Calibur is that popular!
I am still the great Tekken Fan. I love the story of the Mishima-clan! :D
Hope Tekken 6 will come soon!

Dont make me cry!

I have to admit that Soul Calibur's a nice game... but still I prefer playing Tekken
Maybe it's because I'm getting use to its key.. Ahaha *nervous smile* (I'm not saying that I'm very good at it) XD

Tekken's simply the one I'm best at out of those....played all three of the first one, then I met Jin Kazama in Tekken 3 and never went back...also got good at Tekken Tag Tournament...I would never claim to be a master of anything, but I enjoyed the game

Not much of a 1-1 fighting fan, so I haven't played many, but my favorite would be the DOA series, with Soul Calibur 2nd.

I'm more of a Soul Calibur fan. I can't say that I'm good at it though that doesn't stop me from wanting to play it.

I like DOA, I like the fighting style of a bunch of the carecter.

Soul Calibur is my second favorite from these games. Naruto 4 is better.

Game programmer and Anime freak

naomi6454

naomi6454

Self Authority

I Like DOA but i like Teken more already mastered it hehehe.

I like Soul Calibur most, especially Soul Calibur III. Its the only fighting i spent longer time with (nearly six month). I like to play Chronikles of the Swort with my self made charas, again and again.
My second most played game was Killer Instinct on the snes (something like Street Fighter II if you dont know ^^) i played it 4 weeks.

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

it all dippends on what games you like, I for one am a fan of DOA and SC but in terms of speed and fun factor its DOA all the way. But if i want to play a game with a more complicated game then its SC. both are nice to have in anyones collection :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

wu~tang everbody loves soul calibur. I love that game too! Take a look at Talim. I betcha no one can use Talim, Sueng Mina , Cervantes or Yotsimisu like me. Talim and sueng mina are favourites. Talim well because shes my stlye and sueng mina because she was my favourite since the games started.

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

DOA and Tekken...if I can say both. Dead Or Alive might have hot chicks and titties flying, but the game still has awsome fighting styles and cool places. And Tekken has cool characters, nice girls(but not that cute), and fighting graphics are cool.

i like the stages in doa, and what u can do with them, if nothing else.
virtua fighter has depth, alot of it, damn hardcore, not for he faint of heart
tekken is okay, but i hate memorization
soul calibur is my pick, love the characters, but i don't really know where to start, praising SC, even if i could tho, i couldn't praise it enough

DOA definately. its fast, fluid and fun. the hot chicks and big breasts are nice and all but don't really distract me from the fighting.
Soul Calibur's my second fav.
Tekken is ok but not that fun to me.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.