Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Explanation for MT downtime? - Minitokyo

Explanation for MT downtime?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Just wondering if there was any word on the reason for the daylong mt downtime since there aren't any official announcements yet...wasn't sure if it was server related since the server move took place last week...

I've been having major problems connecting at times too. Sometimes it seems MT is entirely down, and sometimes it is just the forum or just the gallery. Any explainations?

Poor ISP service I guess?
So what if it's 2 or 3 days without MT, it's not like the world has ended or
something. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8526/iconrolleyes0lx.gif

Signature

No, I'm not complaining so much as being inquisitive.

And just to clear things up my ISP is fine, because I can access other sites in excess of 500kbps per connection when I can't connect MT at all.

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

so it isn't just me who's having problems! i'm wondering why...

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

I too have sometimes connection problems to MT, when i can connect properly to other places, so ur not alone

Quote by tiki223Poor ISP service I guess?
So what if it's 2 or 3 days without MT, it's not like the world has ended or
something. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8526/iconrolleyes0lx.gif

Hehehe...indeed tiki is right...got to remember that mt is just a site...a site for personal entertainment at that

the need for an explanation is pretty much just a desire to satisfy personal curiosity ^_^'
(so far no sign that curiosity will be satisfied though... :hmpf: :D )

Quote by TSPhoenix
And just to clear things up my ISP is fine, because I can access other sites in excess of 500kbps per connection when I can't connect MT at all.

It's does not matter what how much "connection" you have, even if have 1000Gb/s of connection. If MT or other sites is down then you as well as others including me will not be able to access it.

Signature

^^^
Yes, I know, I was jsut stating that to emphasise the fact that the probem definately wasn't on my end, as dialup users ofthen have problem connecting to servers that are running fine.

Plus, while MT is just a site, it can't make any money while the server is down, so it is an issue.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.