Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GTO live action.... heard of it? - Minitokyo

GTO live action.... heard of it?

Tagged under Great Teacher Onizuka

page 1 of 1 11 total items

JShoyrin

JShoyrin

Jupies is my name...

Yo,
Been a while guys.
Good to see yall
anyhow, has anyone heard of or watched the "anime"
GTO: live action?
it's hilarious. I seriously loved it. If it has already showed up on MT somewhere, I would like to be notified ASAP!
THX

JSout :pacman:

Carpe Diem, Quam Minimum Credula Postero, Memento Mori

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

if ur talking about great teacher onizuka then yes bu not much of the series but im not really sure about the live action part but i like the show

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Uwaaaaa! XD You have just created a thread about my all-time favorite T.V. show! (It even beats LOST! XP) I actually have never seen the anime of GTO, but I read the manga... I definitely liked the drama ending better than the manga ending though... Oo! If you liked GTO jdrama, then I would recommend that you check out Gokusen. It's got kind of the same basic premise as GTO, but the teacher is female and she is in teaching at an all boys school.

Signature Image

yep there's live action of GTO it's nice though quite short~
or maybe i'm jus crazy over the actress ? :P

Signature

I loved the live action GTO...I saw it after seeing the anime
Although the live action is shorter, the anime was too long, so the live action actually did a favor but cutting a lot of filler stuff...
I thought the casting was great...Takashi Sorimachi was an amazing GTO with his ridiculous expressions and the kids were pretty good as well
I also really liked how they changed Fuyutsuki's character...since in the anime she was much less interesting (also I find it so cute that the two actors are now married)
The live action movie with Takashi was also amusing although the drama has a much better plot line

I'm also waiting to check out Gokusen :)

The live action was funny XD

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Heard of it? Well, I did even watch it...
Haha! So funny! :D

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

GTO eh? Lol, brings back so many memories! XD

Anyway, GTO is a well written comedy anime. As for the GTO - Live Action... my friend said it was kinda weird since the things he does just seems kinda stupid in real life. But hey, that\'s his opinion and I personally haven't watched it.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Quite worth watching imo. Yea some plots seem stupid in real life but it\'s all good laughter.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

The live action is definitely one of my favorite asian dramas. Onizuka's teaching methods are rash, but at least it teaches his students morality. And its this rashness is what I like about the show as well as the drama between him and Fuyutsuki.
Gokusen is also good and I reccommend GTO fans to watch it.

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.