Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana 22 - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana 22

Group announcement by Sword-Shana-lily

page 1 of 1 7 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Heya guys! How are all of you doing? I know MT was down was a couple of days or so but hope things are going well for you all! With the on going compeition and all, hope you are all enjoying yourselves here! Once again, we've a new look to our site and have more affiliates so do check em out too!

Ok~ Shakugan no Shana 22 is out too! And we're approaching to the end of the season. Yep! The Bal Masqu�© has appeared! Next episode will be a big battle!

Oh yeah~ Just checked Wiki and found out that there'll be 2 seasons for Shakugan no Shana! Wonder if its true or not, but hopefully it is! >.<

DVD are now on sale too according to the official site together with their newly released PS2 game.

http://www.shakugan.com/item/game/img/game_01.jpg

Ok~ I actually saw the uniform on sale too! For more check it out at: http://www.shakugan.com/item/index.html

Signature

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

2 seasons? Wow, I can't wait to see the 2nd season eventough I'm still stuck at the 8th episode of the 1st season.. ^^;
ZOMG! There's a ShaNoSha PS2 game?! I'll be crazy to search for it!XD
Thanks for the info~!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

1 little add on: The shakugan game is not out for another 10 days or so.

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

Wow.... I really want to play the ps2 game.... but I don't live in Japan.. so... I have too wait for it..... Anyways... They really have cool things of Shakugan no shana.

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

Just what we need a game... =/

I don't own a PS2, I guess I have to wait until I get PS3 for there isn't any real good Emu's out for computer for it, far as I know. Bummer. BTW, do you know if this will Eng release or Japanese only?

Thanks,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

dang and i so wanted it to end at 26 episodes...
I truly hope this dosn't turn into naruto or bleach. I mean those series are running too long... and im a bleach fan.. i think im goignt o stop watching them because they are running for so long... So best wishesshana won't run that long "faster i can buy the boxset XD"

is that a fightin or adv game?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.