Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach licensed! - Minitokyo

Bleach licensed!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

According to Anime News Network and Mediaweek, Bleach is going to be showing on Adult Swim starting in the fall of this year.

Does that mean that there will be no fansubs of bleach?

Wrath-O-Fate

Twilight_Raven

Heard that adult swim has picked up bleach.

Mankind can guide its own destiny

Seiba

Seiba

kwe!

oh crap ._.

mehh! x3~

has Viz gotten all of bleach or only certian eps...
kinda like Naruto.. they only got up to certian eps

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I highly doubt the fansubbers will stop subbing these. In the age of technology comes the age of digital piracy as well. Whatever---bring on the dubs so I'll have something to watch when I'm bored on Saturdays XD

I just love seeing people suddenly getting all hyped up about a dub release...considering those who watch the subs have been watching it for ages XD I'm sure the voice acting will be fine...the only butchering of voices I've heard in dubs are those from ADV (aka DNAngel and Chrno Crusade---seriously, I don't like Hilary Haag's voice >_<). Anyway...I'll be looking forward to seeing some Bleach in English XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

Of course, damn licenses. I'm still going to be watching the fansubs because all dubs are crap. I refuse to watch any InuYasha because I saw the dub before I saw the sub, I've also stopped watching naruto consistently since seeing a dub of it.

Why can't they just sub it for TV, at least they would be improving children's reading skills. At the very least get some voice actors that know how to voice act and don't sound like absolute crap. The only /decent/ voice acting I've ever heard was in Chobits and Happy Lesson, and even those the original voice actors were better.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

Quote by eXDream2K5great, another awesome series that's going to be butt-raped by too much editing and terrible voice-acting at the hands of VIZ Media.

Well better VIZ than 4kids! Maybe they would still retain the opening the same way Inuyasha did. At least Viz lisenced it before 4kids (I thought that 4kids are going for Bleach along with Naruto)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.