Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have any of u heard of Gantz? Do u like it? Why or Why not? - Minitokyo

Have any of u heard of Gantz? Do u like it? Why or Why not?

Tagged under Gantz

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

well i just descovered Gantz and i think it's really cool, sonow im like obsest with, but some ofmy friends( my bro of example) doesn't seem to like it. i nkow there r some parts that r a little bit too ^_^'......sentual, but i mean it has a good story...well n e ways i just wanted to have other ppl opignion..Thanx! :)

WTF is this doing at the school & work section =.=

Signature

lol, i didn't know u knew this site LOL, i though u didn't like manga? hm?HM?

Gantz is probably one my favorite mangas. The action scenes are really amazing, especially when Kei goes into survivor mode. ^_^

Only seen the 1st episode adn let me tell you WOW, its just so well done. The sex themes, where he pictured every gilr in his class naked was a bit unnecessary though, other wise this seems to be a really cool series

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i heard there were guro in it, did i hear right? i've heard of it but haven't seen it before.

wut is guro?

DarkAngel-Yoshi

~An angel of darkness.~

Guro is like..... Bloody stuff and... gore.
Anyways, I watched Gantz on TV with eng dubs, I thought it was cool for a while, and then.... It became... odd. Then after that, the drawing style started to bug me. Then even more after that, MY FREAKING CABLE COMPANY PLAIN "LOST" IT. lololololololol.... It just disappeared one day. And taht was the death of the series to me. I haven't watched it since and totally forgot about it. I didn't bother to look for it eihter

I am an dark angel. One day, I may have to come for you, and claim your soul from this cruel world, and send it to the next.

Help me! If you have an avatar from the series Shuffle!, plz PM or email me! Thanks in advance for avatars or links!
Also, avatars of anime angels would be nice too! Thanks again in advance for you help!

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

Managa is fantastic, but it's taken a nose dive now eversince he escaped.......

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

i have to agree with davew30 on that....yeah and im having problems finding the manga they don't seel it in france so i have to find it on internet which sometimes is bad quality...but back to the point..yes it is going downwards now that he;s out..i wonder wut's gonna happen...

yes i have seen Gantz but i didnt like the anime much because it ended so soon and that last mission never happened in the manga.The Manga on the other hand is really good and i always look forward to see whats going to happen next.

Erm...im not very understand..... GANTZ finish oredy? Becoz I still read the manga now.... episode 19... And the story line very good

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well... some pple discovered Gantz after almost all the community of Minitokyo has seen it? What happened here?:S

Gantz is a very well series, at the beggining... then it turns out to b sh!tty, and more sh!tty...

i didnt like the end... i havent read the manga but i guess is worth try readin it... maybe in 2 life, when i can

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Please do NOT bump threads which have been dead. Only 1 active Gantz thread is enough. Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.