Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Possible Motoko Aoyama/Setsuna Sakurazaka duo? - Minitokyo

Possible Motoko Aoyama/Setsuna Sakurazaka duo?

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Ever since Mahou Sensei Negima was released, there has been word of a possible collabortion with one of the characters from this manga, Setsuna Sakurazaka, playing alongside fellow swordswoman Motoko Aoyama of Love Hina fame. The main reasons being is that both girls hail from Kyoto, are members of a kendo club at their respective high schools, study the same style of kendo (which is Shinmei school-style) and noticibly similar personalties which stand out from most of the other characters. If Ken Akamastsu-san does undertake this collaboration venture in the future, it's going to be very interesting how Mokoto and Setsuna get along with one another as well as how they would engage in combat as members of a team. What would you think about this as well as the prospect of seeing this kind collaboration to go ahead?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Whoa. Where did u here this? I never heard anything like this until now. I did recognize dat both setsuna and motoko had the same sword fighting-styles n all, but I haven't heard anything about a collaboration.

If this collaboration does happen however, then that would be pretty kewl but that would also mean a love hina/negima crossover with all the characters meeting each other or sumthing. Never really had that happen other than Tsubasa Chronicles.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

u mean a collab? that be fun, I find Motoko VA is quite bad...I wish Setsuna's is more of a sexy voice...i think her voice should be something along the range of Ayanami Rei, her coldness at first should be suitable...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

yoku

yoku

Yoku Ayase Masaki

First I Will Start By stateting that Setuna And Motoko are Coincedently both my favorite characters and that this collaboration would be an ultimate dream of mine from akumatsu-san, and if this does happen he will already have one interested fan! I Will pray for this Dream....

Jurai Or Die..........

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.