Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xenosaga 3 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Xenosaga

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

i can't what for the new xenosaga i wounder what jr will look like. oh well please tell me what you think

may ligFinalFantasyFans
ht embrace you

I cant wait also though i still havent finished xenosaga II but it is fu and i hope to finish it soon.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

This topic should be in the "games" section ^^

But you need to be patient a bit more, the game will be released in Japan in July, so in the best case, we'll get the game in the end of February 2007...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Oh my god...I had to erase my file for Xenosaga 1 cause apparently I didn't pick up everything I need to beat on of the bosses near the end. So I haven't even finished Xeno 1 yet...I'm not ready for 3! Ahh well...so how many xenosaga's are there going to be? Wasn't it supposed to be like 6 or something?

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Xenosaga is a hard one for me put my finger on. Xenosaga episodes I and II both sucked pretty bad, and yet I am still not only compelled to play III, but I'm actually still excited that it could all finally come toegether and maybe... just maybe I'll view the whole Xenosaga universe in a better light. Besides, we all know the superior Xeno game is Xenogears. Here's to hoping III doesn't go the way of its predecesors.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

i love xenosaga episode I but i was seriously upset when they took away the manga feeling to replace it with more realistic graphics. i loved how KOS-MOS looked in xenosaga episode I but i hate her look in episode II

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

Quote by fuzzswolf87I cant wait also though i still havent finished xenosaga II but it is fu and i hope to finish it soon.

how good is this game. I heard it's very tedious as the battles are long and difficult. I know some people hated it and other were content with it. What's your opinion on it, and how does it compare to the 1st episode? I'm thinking about maybe getting it but not sure.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

i cant wait either. i just completed episode 1 and 2 100% so now i'm just restarting over 2 kill time. but the 1 thing i like about the xenosaga series is that the storyline makes u want 2 keep playing cause the fights are fun-and HARD.

Signature Image

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Yea, i can't wait. Such a cliffhanger on 2. Gotta know whats goin on

What is it?

Quote by rslgto
how good is this game. I heard it's very tedious as the battles are long and difficult. I know some people hated it and other were content with it. What's your opinion on it, and how does it compare to the 1st episode? I'm thinking about maybe getting it but not sure.

The xenosaga games aren't for everyone. If you liked Xenosaga I, then you'll probably like Xenosaga II. I personally loved both and would list them near the top of my all-time favorites with Xenogears topping the list (If you haven't played Xenogears, go find it right now and go play it... NOW! What are you waiting for!?). Yeah, so both have long cutscenes, and if you don't like the story, the game pretty much falls apart. So if Sci-fi isn't your cup of tea, then sit this game out. Liking the story if important to this game. It breaks one of the rules of game design (Gameplay trumps story), but I'm glad it does.

"If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, 8 o'clock, day 1." -Time Bandits

I have played both "Xenosaga I" and "Xenosaga II" games. Pretty cool ! Still werking on finishing up "Xenosaga II" I like the graphics of II over one. I wonder if "Xenosaga III" will be in the PS3 or PS2 format. If it is in the PS3, I will be in for an expensive trip and I am not looking forward to the costs of both PS3 and the games.

I thought the story was pretty good. I would play for hours at a time, h***, I even stay all nite, even though I had to get up the next morning 4 WERK ! Ugh !

yeah, i can't wait either. Xenosaga III is going to be on PS2, and I think it come with "Xeno Bible" and a mini-game with over 50 levels. Anyway, can anyone tell me does it make a different if I complete XS I with a 100%, like extra item?

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

I really can't wait for Xenosaga 3!
I've seen lots of images and trailers too!
but personally i didnt like the second episode i mean the characters looked better but the game really wasnt! And not to mention it was pretty short and you had to play more after you finished the original story to obtain some extra items/attacks.
I love the graphics for the 3rd episode! And the story is definetly gonna be interesting since we find out about Shion's story and a new android appears! ^_^

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

I want Xenosaga III now! ^o^
KOS-MOS, Momo and jr. are so great!

It's going to be so cool...not only will be involve a lot more about chaos but I hope that they will finally tell what he and Shion are. THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

the new KOS-MOS design looks so hot! so does T-ELOS and shion. actually, shion's new costume looks better than the EP2 one doncha pply think?

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

Somehow, I think they messed up Shion's new outfit, makes me think that they wanted to make her look... I don't know the right term for it, but to be blunt, I guess it makes her look a bit... err... trashy. And I do agree, KOS-MOS new design (version 3) does look a lot better than in XS2. Appears that T-ELOS has some sort of conflict with something, judging from the pictures I saw from an edition of a Famitsu PS2 translation.

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

Mi novia KOS-MOS con sus nuevas versiones el 3 y 4 se ve genial

AMO MUCHO A KOS-MOS ;)

KOS-MOS RLZ

T-elos LOSER >.<

Um, Actually, not to step on anyone's toes, but I heard the third Xenosaga is supposed to come this Fall. i must admit that i have some very bad news though.

When Xenosaga III comes out, it will be the last installment, as of now, in this RPG. It was originally supposed to span out 6 episode, but Namco is afraid that it will stop abruptly at a premature end in Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra. Here is the snipet I read this information from:

Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra will be the third and (as of now) final game of the primary series. It will be released on PlayStation 2.

In September 2005, it was officially announced that Episode III would mark the premature end to the series, which was originally planned to span six titles. Episode III will continue the storyline using the current cast of characters, with the addition of several new antagonists and playable characters (Allen Ridgely, Miyuki, and Canaan). Episode III was released on July 6th, 2006 in Japan. Namco plans to release the game on August 29th, 2006 in the US.

The battle system has changed back to the original one in Xenosaga Episode I, complete with some old and new Tech Attacks. Some things were kept from Episode II though, such as MOMO's ether bow weapon so her Tech Attacks are different from her original ones.

I hope this helps.

well ...i heard that xenosaga 1 is good ...(althought i havent played it before ...but i can tell by it's trailer ....) however ..... xenosaga 2 really dissapointed me ....both the story line and the gameplay ...... i reallly hope that namco can do a little improvements in xenosaga 3 ...... cant wait to buy xenosaga 3 thoguht ^^"

Highly anticipate Xenosaga Ep. III: Also Sprach Zarathustra!

The original episode (Der Wille Zur Macht) is one of my all-time favorite games and I've played through it multiple times -- but the second fell a little flat for me...I've still got some play left before completing it, but the entertainment value of the first hasn't been there to anywhere near the same degree for me. Still, the story is excellent throughout the series and from all I've read, seen & heard the final installment looks to be a return to what made the first one as successful in a variety of ways, in it's own right.

If it's going to end, I sincerely hope it'll be on a high note as I've got an awful lot of respect for the franchise and would like to see it go out with style.

As always, go get 'em KOS-MOS!

liked I, 2 was ok, but looking forwards to 3. A shame the series is being cut short, it has potential too.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Yes, it is quite a shame....In fact, I've found a few pictures of what the characters are supposed to look like. Some look the same, others changed slightly, and yet the rest some of their suits look odd.

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

Ultima novedad en XENOSAGA 3

En una revista llamada ATOMIX decia que el juego llega para el

29 de agosto !

asi que y preparense para la verdadera batalla
>=0000000~~~~~!

al fin podre ver a mi girlfriend KOS-MOS en accion X-P
y este Max ya vera a su Shion Uzuki

XIZER AND KOS-MOS RLZ ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.