Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xenosaga 3 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Xenosaga

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Gee.. i rather like the Story more than the actual Battlesystem now that this thread questioned my comparision! Anyways. .. looked forward to part 3. ^^V The BS of the series is soooo mind Challenging!

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

I havent seen almost anithing about xenosaga 3 but I am playing the 2 and I have finish the fist one I have reserved the 3rd one and I hope it is cool.

Wing Zero
Signature

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

When is 3 supposed to come out again? I'm a little disappointed by the fact that they're not going to make 7 of them. I hope there's more of the full-fledged cinematics, but that they're spread out more, like FFX, instead of coming in hour long chunks.

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

( PARA LOS QUE NO SEPAN )

miren esto

supuestamente por lo que vi en algunos foros de xenosaga

ya esta a la venta y cuesta alrededor de $40 dolares

asi es la portada del juego

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7959/7959444.jpg

pues que opinan =P?

abra que ya juntar su dinerito para ya comprar el juego no lo creen.... :)

KOS-MOS RLZ :)http://mx.geocities.com/xizer_y_kosmos/chibi_kosmos4.gif

merged: 08-28-2006 ~ 12:46pm

( PARA LOS QUE VIVEN EN MEXICO D.F U OTRO LUGAR DEL PAIS )

Me dijeron que en las plazas principalmente en MEAVE y GAME PLANET traeran el juego de XENOSAGA 3 el dia - 3 de septiembre -

costara alrededor de $500 pesos

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/7959/7959444.jpg

y para los que quieren comprarlo en tepito u otros lugares donde ahi juegos piratas el - 1 de septiembre -

http://mx.geocities.com/xizer_y_kosmos/xenosaga3box.JPG

XIZER Y KOS-MOS 4ever http://mx.geocities.com/xizer_y_kosmos/mikosmos.cur.gif X-P

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

I bought it 2 weeks ago. Very nice graphics. I am still playing it, step by step. But I am very amazed by the quality of the movies. In the box is saying something as over 8 hours of movies. Astouding! The A.S battle are my favorites. Nice music. I am at chapter 4(first disk) by now. When we go back to past at Miltia, near Labyrinthos

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

Quote by Anzearal1219MeiroUm, Actually, not to step on anyone's toes, but I heard the third Xenosaga is supposed to come this Fall. i must admit that i have some very bad news though.

When Xenosaga III comes out, it will be the last installment, as of now, in this RPG. It was originally supposed to span out 6 episode, but Namco is afraid that it will stop abruptly at a premature end in Xenosaga III: Also sprach Zarathustra. Here is the snipet I read this information from:

Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra will be the third and (as of now) final game of the primary series. It will be released on PlayStation 2.

In September 2005, it was officially announced that Episode III would mark the premature end to the series, which was originally planned to span six titles. Episode III will continue the storyline using the current cast of characters, with the addition of several new antagonists and playable characters (Allen Ridgely, Miyuki, and Canaan). Episode III was released on July 6th, 2006 in Japan. Namco plans to release the game on August 29th, 2006 in the US.

The battle system has changed back to the original one in Xenosaga Episode I, complete with some old and new Tech Attacks. Some things were kept from Episode II though, such as MOMO's ether bow weapon so her Tech Attacks are different from her original ones.

I hope this helps.

A shame! I beat the game and I was left with question, is it over? I guess this news proves it. Who knows? If it is a premature end as it says, maybe they'll do another story later in the game's timeline, and with new characters, new plot, new story, whatever! But I thought it looked awesome. It was interesting how everything came together. The plots in the previous episodes, and all. Really great conclusion to the whole thing!

xizer

xizer

The sacrifice of the angel

bueno almenos algunas personas ya jugaron xenosaga 3.. en cambio yo.. nooo ;_;

ya que mi play2 se descompuso.. y tengo el juego.. ahora tendre que comprarme otro.. nesesito jugarlo yaaaaaa

estoy desesperado en ver a mi chaba kos-mos ;_;

yeah i got the game a few weeks ago and i beat it it was really awesome

I just got the game a week ago and am on the final chaper. It rules! They thrust a whole lot of info on you in the beginning, but after that, it's smooth sailing for your brain! Does anyone find the game to be dificult? I found it to be really kind of easy. I expected to be running my brain on all cylenders throught the game, but I breezed through most of it. Well, maybe it's because I'm good a RPGs! I breezed throught the first two xenosagas as well! Ep. 2 was a dissapointment, though. I loved the game, but it was way to short in my oppinion.

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

By now I already started Disk 2. I hated how they removed some very "evident" scenes. They could have removed all blood they wanted, but not Aoi's heart ahahahah! The game is easy, as burnoutboy said. The game playability makes it the best of the series. At least we got plenty of answers answered. But I like some mistery after all. I dont like to have all answers so easily. I like to use my creativity. Now I'am at Durandal, counterattacking Yuriev's infiltration. More excitement awaits me...

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Yup, Xenosaga Episode 3 much easier to play than Episode 2 as it more like Final Fantasy's gameplay. You don't have to remember the combos to beat the enemy, instead you only have to cast some ether attacks and using physical or break attacks to finish the battle.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I feel like the story is not over yet...

The ending is so sad. The battle system makes me sleep(be cause I play this game along with Silmeria). Omega Id too easy. Im only need about 18~23 minute.
Go Go Yazmat! I like ur Cyclone(sorry'^^)

It's much better than Xenosaga 2. Trust me, I have it and played it 3 times. *No Spoliers*

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.