Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Otomes Clash! Which Otome do you favor? - Minitokyo

Otomes Clash! Which Otome do you favor?

Tagged under My-Otome

Choose your Otome...

Arika Yumemiya
5 votes
Haruka Armitage
5 votes
Nina Wáng
6 votes
Shizuru Viola
3 votes
Juliet Nao Zhang
3 votes
other
11 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

One of the most recent animes is the Mai Otome series, supposedly the Mai Hime sequel but with a totally different storyline. If you are watching this anime, then here is a good topic. Which of these Otome do you like most and why?

Haven't seen a thread like this up and I searched it but nothing showed. If there is any problems with this thread being up, please let me know or if you are a moderator, go ahead and close it.

Back to the topic, I'd say that rite now, Haruka gets my vote kuz she's a blonde bombshell with the guts and power to take anyone on hehe.

Vote and Post away!

I prefer Nao !
I don't know why, but i want to kick nina and arika...
Nao is the coolest... she's not childish like the other one

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I vote Nina, heck girl, Black Diamond? Forbidden one? Hell that sounds like the coolest stuff ever, if there is one, that huge black fork like weapon owns me, plus, one of the shadow too, that power is great.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Obviously I pick Shizuru because she's so cool to my mind, is an amusing and playful character and nearly flawless in a fight. I have yet to see her utlimate power attack move. If she has one, I want to see it before the episode ends this month!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Argh... so hard so choose one! I've always been a stout Chie fan, though we haven't (and probably won't) get to see her in action that much... Though I do like Nao... hrm... could Midori count? XP ;) I'll stop rambling now! XD

Signature Image

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

Natsuki, although she only had one good scene
Hope to see more in the next eps.

i guess either Haruka Armitage or Tokiha Mai. I guess i'll choose Haruka since Mai hasn't shown up yet.

i would like to say NATSUKIIIII ! lol but well... actually i voted nina since natsuki wasn't mentioned on the poll :'(

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah I love Nao but I have to choose Mai I will always love Mai over everbody else.

Signature Image

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Lemsi would like to say NATSUKIIIII ! lol but well... actually i voted nina since natsuki wasn't mentioned on the poll :'(

Sorry she wasn't on there but there is an "OTHER" choice in there you can vote. U can just mention who's yer favorite and why in a post if u want. Thanks.

I'm torn between Irina and Erstin... but luckily they both fall under "other" so I don't have to choose :)

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I would love to say Natsuki but she is my fav from Mai Hime but for Mai Otome I fell for Nina the first time I saw her she is just so beautiful and stubborn but nice! She definately my fav girl in the Otome series thus far! I'm only at episode 10 I know far behind but I can't dload it have to wait for friends to dload it!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

i would go for Rena...though we have never seen her in action...i just think that she's cool...
my second would be Shizuru....love her character and amethyst~

jpanamaneechot1

jpanamaneechot1

Bearer of Vilya

I'm a Nina fan all the way - her seriousness blended with occasional humor makes her very fun to watch! X3
Although I sometimes dislike her when she makes bad judgments that she wont normally make when things involve Sergei (ex: antagonizing the entire world just for one man), Sunrise's deus ex machina makes everything work out at the end so it's all good. ^^

i'm going to havo change my vote to Miss Maria

Gracefull Miss Maria despite the age. Looked so much younger with her Robe on surprisingly.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.