New featured wallpapers! By Yina

Group announcement by TSubasa

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Cancel

I uploaded some featured wallpapers which I think should be more seen.
If you see some wallpapers which are worth to be posted here, then feel free to post the link on the gb! =D

Signature Image

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

Cancel

I don't understan.. for what are those wallies?
Well.. i will post my Fay Wallie... XD

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/221184/

Bye!

The pieces of hope will became wings...

Clarryn

???????

Cancel

Hey nice idea ^^

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Cancel

Mmmmhhh....
This is the Tsubasa group, shouldn't the featured walls be Tsubasa related better then having walls of others animes in there? If it was a group about vectors or wall making or ... , it would be ok, but since in this case, our group is specifically dedicated to only one anime/manga in particular, the group gallery should be centered on it, maybe...I mean : when I enter in Card Captor Sakura group, I wanna see the CCS walls sent by the members, not the Law Of Ueki ones for example! (I'm a very huge fan of the Law of Ueki though ^^;;...)
Uurrgg...well, that's what I think; now if the members of Tsubasa group thinks otherwise...the members' opinion wins of course! ^____^ So, what do you think about it?

Sakurals : great Fye wall :)

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Cancel

ehh We've got 300+ members in our group and it's kinda difficult for me to know every members' TRC wallies.. x__x
and for that reason i just chose some wallies and as i said I'll wait for links of great TRC wallies =D

Signature Image

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Cancel

ok ^__^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.