Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you liked Kill Bill's anime story? - Minitokyo

Do you liked Kill Bill's anime story?

Tagged under Parfait Tic

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I was recently watching again Kill Bill Vol. I and I can't definitely change my mind: the best part is the anime scenes. Besides, the character design is made by the same guy that designed Samurai Champloo characters. I heard they had thought to make a Kill Bill's anime story, but I don't know if someday.... that will happen. What do you think and know about this?

Ararekaku M.G.

Yeah, the ending part of Kill Bill vol 1. was kinda anime-ish, and intently so. Those scenes were the ones that made it worth watching the movie for me, otherwise I would have considered it a waste of my time.

So aside from the bloodshed at the end I don't think it was an anime story. It was more like a tribute to - , and a mockery of- old wire-fu karate films.

I don't really know about any anime story being made out of this. I think the film was very overrated, and I didn't really like it aside from the first episode's ending (crazy 88 - bloodshed, the one that you mentioned), so I don't think I'd care much if there was an anime version or something.

Altough a lot of people are quite hyped over about the whole stuff so I'm sure you'll find someone who knows more detail regarding the reality of the anime story gossip.

I don't think the anime will be good .

Iunno...I didnt exactly enjoyed the anime scenes in the movie, I mean the moive is decent enough. In fact i actually laughed out loud to the amount of inhuman bloodshed they incoporated into the film.

I dont exactly see any potential in the storyline to make an anime version of it. To me, if its anime, its best to leave it anime and dont bother with a real movie of it and vice versa. Seeing it once in one version is enough, it will just ruin the overall impression you have previously.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.