Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hollow Ichigo:Mystery behind his existence.. - Minitokyo

Hollow Ichigo:Mystery behind his existence..

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well i was really excited when i first saw him...The way he moves,he talks,he fights...It's just perfect!But i was really wondering about his existence...I know that everyone believes that he appeared when Ichigo Became a Shinigami(Urahara's Training)But think about it:He seems to know Zangetsu for a very long time and adding to this he also seem to have trained with him for even longer as he obviously mastered all his techniques..The fact is that they seem to be very good friends..What do u think?How did everything really started?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeah i think the same too! I think that his Hollow form is a friend with Zangetsu! Maybe as long Ichigo is awaken to the real world the hollow self is always sleep inside him, same for Zangetsu! No wonder why they are so close friends! Also i believe that Zangetsu has train the Hollow form by himself thats why he is so skilled! As long Ichigo is awaken in the real world The hollow form is training with Zangetsu!

well currently in the manga, Hollow Ichigo said that he was ***SPOILERS*** one with Zangetsu***SPOILERS*** .

umm its not so much that they're friends, like Grieverzero said, they're "one" so...what do ya do hehe?

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I know Ichigo is not normal. It seems like everyone is shocked about how fast he's getting skills, and he's obviously getting them faster then normal, so Ichigo is obviously special in some way. Then with the Hollow thing, you never see him (at least in the anime) actually get rid of the mask, SOO.... Ichigo is gonna have to go hollow vs. hollow against Aizen. Remember how Aizen said that the whatchamacallit ball he took out of Rukia looked smaller than he thought? Ichigo has half of it ^_^

I'll let you all fear my skills of reasoning later ^_~
PS: I've only sen up to ep 69.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

if you all want to know, read the latest chapter of the Manga, of course, again, the origins is probably because of the unfinished transformation or forced transformation into a shinigami.
I can think that it is probably something like that. If not, well...then I must be wrong.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote by elomarumm its not so much that they're friends, like Grieverzero said, they're "one" so...what do ya do hehe?

that seems to be it. because in the episode that Ichigo was fighting with Kenpachi, training with his hollow self, hollow Ichigo disapears into Zangetsu!

PooterDooter24

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Quote by S-a-c-h-i-e-lI know Ichigo is not normal. It seems like everyone is shocked about how fast he's getting skills, and he's obviously getting them faster then normal, so Ichigo is obviously special in some way. Then with the Hollow thing, you never see him (at least in the anime) actually get rid of the mask, SOO.... Ichigo is gonna have to go hollow vs. hollow against Aizen. Remember how Aizen said that the whatchamacallit ball he took out of Rukia looked smaller than he thought? Ichigo has half of it ^_^

I'll let you all fear my skills of reasoning later ^_~
PS: I've only sen up to ep 69.

This would make alot of sense. I always wondered about that mask sense everyone was intersted in it and Ichigo did destroy it when he re-became a shinigami. What I want to know is when this could have happened (Ichigo getting the thingie orb.)...maybe when his mom died or something.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

Quote by Ultimaninja
What I want to know is when this could have happened (Ichigo getting the thingie orb.)...maybe when his mom died or something.

He got it when he got Rukia's Death God status. And yes, he did lose his Death God powers a while later, but he only lost his power XD

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Probably it has start with the unfinished transformation and Urahara's Training . . . and maybe they are one with Zangetsu . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Hichigo is indeed cool~! The latest manga episode chpt218 reveals a little about him, but the real truth is yet to be known~!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.