Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 has anyone heard of SNoW? - Minitokyo

has anyone heard of SNoW?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

i absolutely love this new j-pop singer called SNoW who did the ending song from jigoku shoujo, called 'sakasama no chou', but i can barely find anything about her on the net except for one article on wikipedia. if anyone knows where i can find something more on her, please let me know, your help would be greatly appreciated. thank you! ^^

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

ill try to look for it but no i havent ever herd of them

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by bobobobill try to look for it but no i havent ever herd of them

"Her", she's a girl, singing solo, and her song Sakasama no Chou is really good, it's definitely worth listening to.

And you're right, it's really hard to find anything about her... it took me forever only to find the lyrics to Sakasama no Chou, even if it was a opening x_X... I don't even know if she released any other singles/albums ^_^'... sorry I can't help you -_-

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I was introduced to SNoW through Jigoku Shoujo as well, so I went and found a copy of the hakasama no chou single. I really like every song on that single, and in fact listend to it on repeat for the better part of a drive home from school (a three hour trip) a few weeks back.

Her official website is located at http://www.nowsnow.com/ ; hakasama no chou is her third single.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

yea! the song is very cool! ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.