Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Bleach fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you like Bleach fillers?

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

I'm sad that Bleach is deviating from the manga but I suppose it can't be helped since it's catching up with the manga. I also agree with the people who are saying that Bleach fillers are better than Naruto. I just hope that Bleach's quality will not really go down.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I think it's wrong for producers to milk the series for more money.
Fillers completely destroy the characters, especially with Naruto.
I lose interest in a series when fillers begin to appear, such as the case with Naruto where I don't think I'll ever pick up again. I don't really like Bleach fillers (even though they're better than Naruto)

Be-chan

Be-chan

SPREAD THE BLEACH LOVE!!! xD

I haven't watched naruto... *awaits now tons of "WHAAAAAT?!" xD * but I don't really like the Bleach fillers...
I like the new mod souls but..
1st: the drawing style growed up more and more with the last 60 EP's and now it's.. real.... bad again... (remembers me of the beginning)
2nd: WHERE'S THE FUN THAT MAKES BLEACH SO INTERESTING?! OK... Bleach is more 'bout fighting but it's also known for that typical fun, isn't it? and I think it's somehow really sad that thats lost at moment!
3rd: I first thouhgt: What the hell are they fighting against? and then.. VAMPIRES?! O_O;;; naaaaah... I don't like them! xD
I WANT THAT THEY CONTINUE THE STORY LIKE IN THE MANGA! >_______< I WANNA SEE GRIMJAW IN ANIME! *grimjaw fan* xD ;) (and I wanted to see
+++SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T RED THE MANGA+++
Orihime tells matsumoto that she loves ichi... even if I#m mor for the couple of ichixruki

so.. xD I guess that was the longest forum entry I ever written! xD

*~miageta yozora no hoshi-tachi no hikari~*
---Look up at the light of the stars in the night sky---

tidus8888

tidus8888

~~confused~~

its ok...but i prefer the manga storyline..it sure is interesting >_<

i was wrong to let u go

I didn't like the fillers to begin with because it seems that the plot behind them wasn't put together coherently and now in about the last two episodes or so I feel that they're starting to get an idea of what they really want to do. I just want Ishida to get his powers back though. On an added note if they did continue on with the manga which is still going they'd end up making fillers or stopping the anime because its too close to the manga. I forgive them for now ,I think they know what they are doing.

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by flaviaDo you like Bleach fillers?
I think they are ok compared to Naruto's fillers! And I like the other Mod Souls ^^
But I want to see the story of the manga :(

I like the new ED :)

yeah i asolutely agree...Naruto Fillers suck!And they are going to show, 26 more!:( Bleach fillers Are ok, but I hope it doesn't end up like Naruto!:( I want to see what will happen with Aizen!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

Bleach fillers, are, by filler standards, pretty good. But unfortunately, it really screws up the manga storyline. (Most fillers do anyway. >.<)

Well, at least the Bleach fillers are somewhat interesting and have a better plot... (though of course, the manga is way more interesting, especially with whats happening now.)

well after reading the manga, i'm really really excited for the anime to catch up, but at the same time having a decent filler in the anime means I don't know what's going to happen in either series. There's something to be said for that.

And someone said this already, but Shinigami Golden is friggin hilarious. oh man.

bleach fillers.. whatever they're all right.. its like the chilling episodes in kenshin.. naruto fillers are dirty.. lol
too many and so dumb ( storyline and ideas i mean )

The fillers for Bleach are very interesting to watch. Lots of sword swinging, and i just love to see Kon pop-up on the screen to add some humor to the tense situation...:p

By comparing Bleach's fillers with Naruto's...I'd say Bleach is definitely better, why? Because Bleach has included a completely new enemy, and the new mod souls, and the most important factor, every episode are not repetitive like Naruto's.

Bleach's humor factor hasn't gone down as well...:P, go shinigami golden!

everything is better compared to the naruto fillers, the bleach fillers are very intersting and i like them. im sure the fight between ichigo and frido will be great.

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

Loved one of the plushies (Nova, i think) but the plot it's...boring... dunno, just want to see Shinigami's in school uniforms =D~~ so hurry up with the main plot *-*

Compared to Naruto fillers they are way better, but compared to Bleach's main storyline they are weak.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I hate the Naruto fillers but the Bleach fillers are not better. They're boring and not funny. It's like a clown show. I want to see the real story. And I decided not to watch the filler episodes of both anime 'cause I just can't stand them.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Bleach fillers are still fillers but i don't think bad of them.... of course, the main story is the best but that is not possible yet.... i hope everyone understands that.... still, in every fillers from various series the characters become so weak, like in Bleach and Naruto (i'ts mutch worse in Naruto though). But i think the Bleach fillers are good enough. (unlike Naruto... T_T)

The fillers are tolerable but I really hope they go back to the storyline. Some parts that are suppose to be funny are not funny at all

At least Bleach fillers have some semblance of storyline, unlike Naruto. I mean, pirates!? WTF.

The new mod souls (especially Klaude) annoy me to high hell. But they're not bad, overall. And there's Yoruichi, which is good. Lack of Urahara is baaad though. ;o; But yeah. It'll be good when they get to the manga storyline. The enw EP is utter win though. Urahara and Byakuya in street clothes is fantastic. <3

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

it is at least better than naruto's ones!
it's quite tense and i absolutely love the new 'puppet dolls' with the souls!
But i would still beg to see the anime continue on with the proper manga story... which is VERY VERY VERY good! O_O

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I don't like the new fillers too much because they spoil the original plotline. I just hope they will stop soon and that the producers will keep up with the manga. >.<

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

personally i hate the blesch fillers. i find them kinda of boring.i have not seen Naruto so i can't compare them.

If I didn't read the manga, i might not have minded the fillers this much.

I thought the fillers were ok until i read the manga.Now i just want the fillers to end as soon as possible because the manga storyline is to damn good to keep the ones who only watch the anime waiting.

merged: 06-01-2006 ~ 11:12am
i really really hate these bounds or vampires or whatever the hell they are.They make the shinigamis look like trash and its pissing me off.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

No Likey Fillers.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i dont like the fillers.... cause the "ruin" the plot where rukia comes in
in the manga....
rukia appearance was dramatic...
but now the fillers just spoiled it....haiixx

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.