Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Bleach fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you like Bleach fillers?

Tagged under Bleach

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Bleach fillers are a lot better than Naruto's. The mod souls are ok^^.(I jus dun like Kon so much) The story is quite interesting, wonder how will the Bound's ending be....

Well, fillers are almost always worse than manga... Sad but true. Assuming that Bleach won't be an exeption here, I didn't have especially high expectations, but still... they're just terrible! :) I think I'll just stop watching the anime until it catches up with manga... Hope they won't spoil the original plot then!

ummmm... i don't really like the bleach fillers but they are A LOT better than the naruto fillers. and the naruto fillers are just way toooo looonnnggg.

I don't like this fillers, but it better than Naruto fillers.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

i relli detest all fillers but bleach fillers are more tolerable then the dreaded naruto fillers...ewwww x_x...i just wish that theyd hurry up and catch up with the manga alredi. :hmpf:

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

the fillers are much better den naruto's definitely. but then again,the latest double episode containing inoue really really sucks. im seriously disgusted by it, inoue is being such a wuss. i hate watching parts like tis,stupid draggy time wasting episode. =(

yup, a lot better than naruto... but The best part is.. Shinigami Cup Golden, after the show... it's crazy... XP

but i wonder, why in bleach filler, Ichigo back to uncapable state... considering how much fight he's been through in Seireitei.. it's too odd...

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

because they are hacks and can't think of anything to do with him.

The mod souls are retarded characters designs, i can swallow their puppet form but as humans they look out of style.

i would come back in a year to see whats happened, but then again the naruto filler has been eternal. So this crappy filler may bury bleach eventually :(

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Well at least it isnt random fillers like naruto. Naruto is just little side stories with other characters that have some involvement with orochimaru. Bleach is doing an ark about the bounds and once thats over it'll go to the arrancars. What makes it bad is how they reveal things that didnt happen in the manga but i guess thats how things are in anime. Nothing's perfect. But fillers tend to annoy me sometimes but its to pass time. It might last up to over ep. 100. It could happen. Just read the manga.

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Well, it`s said that the fillers will end around 98 ep (based on titles of future episodes) and I hope that`s true. Fillers are annoying and a lot worser than manga. I hate to see Ichi beeing defeted by some pathetic Bounto, stripped out of his Bankai, arrrgh... Most of charas are totally OOC in fillers (Ishida, Ichigo, Renji). Yes, they are better than Naruto fillers, but still bad, very bad... Altough I`m happy for Hisagi`s apperance :D in the last one.

Signature

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Quote by chiriannWell, it`s said that the fillers will end around 98 ep (based on titles of future episodes)

Really?
That's cool! Could you please write the titles (in spoiler tags) so that we can check? :D

Thanxx a lot for the info! ^^

Signature Image

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i just finished watching the SS arc.. and i'm watching the fillers now. afaic, bleach fillers owns the sucky naruto ones....

Signature

Definitely better than the Naruto ones...I've enjoyed this sequence more than the pointless little sagas Naruto has thown at us, but I certainly look forward to moving onto something a bit more relavant

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Bleach filler which is the Bound story at the start was alittle boring...but then its getting even more interesting,so i quite enjoy it

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

yukimura-kun

yukimura-kun

Yukimura

Bleach's fillers are acceptable

at first I was just an anime watcher and didn't bother reading up on the current manga... but then when the fillers started coming out I got too impatient. Lots of people say that the only reason you don't like fillers is because you know they're fillers... that's not true... I didn't know that they were fillers for the first few... I just knew that they were cruddy... we're watching Bleach... not Teen Titans... then when the Bound appeared it got a bit better... but the storyline is getting monotonous... personally I think instead of writting fillers... they should just do re-runs until the manga gets further... XD

rabchil

rabchil

nejibana

i think the bleach fillers are OK. very creative concept with the doll and bound thing, it fits like shinigami and zanpakutou, however LIKE ALL FILLERS, they're pretty pointless because they have no advancement to the plot. also character development are dead-pushed.

No I think that naruto fillers are better than bleach because in bleach they mess so much the story.Up until the fillers bleach was so wonderful that now I am dissapointed.I like equaly bleach and naruto so I am not saying this because I like naruto more.Anyway the best series for me was bassilisk.

i find the fillers interesting and exciting as with the main story. it does not deviate much from the main story and seeing every tiny bits and pieces fall into place really makes it the more thrilling to see how their fights with the bounto will come to an end. but i will be lying if i am not looking forward to the main story again, what with the arrival of arrancar and vaizord in the story. bleach Rules!

Signature

For sure a lot more than Naruto filler. Just wanna..mmm..Pot does have better filler than Blech....ooops off topic. They alright. I perfer if they stay with the manga. It getting interesting. Speaking interesting... I felt the same for Bleach. When they series getting interesting and exciting. They change it and make it fillers. Make me feel they doing this on purpose draging the show. .

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

To popular belive i haft to say that the bleach episodes are alot better then the naruto ones.

I actually find Bleach fillers to be quite entertaining.

Not as epic and full-out as the main storyline, and the Ichigo x Rukia chemistry is much diffused in the filler, but they've actually been able to come up with a pretty decent plot with quite good action sequences, action which actually means something and whose outcome actually drives the plot on and sheds new, intriguing light on the characters.

The Bountou are handled well, giving the major characters depth and showing the hardships of immortality and being Bountou in general.

Overall, its the best filler I've ever watched. A couple of my friends didn't even realise that Bleach was no longer following the manga. lol

okay, i don't wanna slap the naruto fillers but...DX just gotta. i agree with like...i guess almost everyone on this when they say that bleach fillers are better than narutos....-.-. naruto fillers ARE not related to the storyline so therefore, huh, it's not as great as bleach fillers which many parts of the fillers are related to the storyline. so...yea....heh.
(btw, i died to the max after seeing that ep in naruto where ino was a replacement for this ino looky princess...geez, it's so...horrible D:)

Bleh! Fillers! XD
I don't mind them if it's an episode that has a story behind it (for example, Rukia becomes shorter, or something about the captains in Soul Society...)
But if it's an episode that replays all the events so far and crams them into 25mins... then it's like retelling something I've already seen.

So, depending on it's aim, I like different fillers differently.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.