Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Bleach fillers? - Minitokyo

Do you like Bleach fillers?

Tagged under Bleach

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

say4ct222

SaY4cT

Bleach fillers.. SUCK

I actually didn't even know that the entire Bount arc was a filler until I read the manga. The fillers are quite ok but I am impatient to go back to the original storyline.

The fillers are quite good. I like them. It is sure that like dimples, I am impatient to watch the continue of the story, but the fillers are complete...compare to naruto one they are masterpiece...

oh yeah... naruto fillers are awful ... bleach's bount arc is more action packed! :)

Yeah Bleach fillers are way better than Narutos... and some are even enjoyable actually.

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

I like Bleach's filler, its better than Naruto's.

r4z

naruto fillers SUX. big time. bleach fillers are ok. but as always the main story arc is still the best right? yay naruto fillers ending finally. phew.

there fine by me. i like them a lot. lots of action.

I don't mind the Bleach fillers! ^_^; But I agree with those who tihnks Naruto's fillers are worse than Bleach.

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

It's fine to me... I read the manga... so it's OK for me! ^_^
I can't compare the Bleach's fillers with Naruto's, I am not watching it.

oh god you must be kidding here.... The plot may seem kind of, well, interesting or something but... yeah they're totally ruining the story... It's really really frustrating...
plus, before fillers, bleach anime was really wonderful, really faithful to the manga, it was a really good adaptation, but now, the characters are totally OOC, and graphically speaking... oh god there's a total regression...
man I really hope the new gorgeous OP doesn't give us false hope, it kind of announces the approaching end of f*cking fillers...

Quote by pn0yvstylethe reason y they do the fillers is because the anime caught up to the manga so quickly that if they didn't do the fillers, then the anime would be caught in a bind and eventually would probably have to end early, for example Fruits Baskets. Same reason for the naruto fillers. Although practically everyone hates it, it is necessary because the anime also caught up to the manga. Just bare with it a lil ppl. I hate fillers too. Can't wait til they get to the manga storyline...

agreed, and you basically said it all.

Fillers are a real pain but a nesessity for the story and the anime to manage to go on. So a few episodes off should be endurable for most of you.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.