Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why you like saint seiya ? - Minitokyo

Why you like saint seiya ?

Tagged under Saint Seiya

who you want to be ?Why?

Seiya
5 votes
Shiryu
2 votes
Hyoga
6 votes
Shun
6 votes
IkkI
3 votes
Saga
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

it has been 20 years since i first see it on TV
it was so popular in China
the five saints never gave up
i like this point

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

correctin: it was popular in the late 1980's and early 1900's in china.

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

I like it because of the 12 Gold Saints...Seiya and his friends are ingenuous.
I voted in Saga because I think he's not a villain.Actually, he wanted to preserve peace in Sanctuary obeying Aiolos'orders...He has many things to say...

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

I like Shiryu! He's cool and strong!^^ Wait the title doesnt match man..

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

Well, y like the eyes and i dont know why but, y fell in love with the aquarians, strange not?. But Shunny. . . Is shunny XDI like shun too,

I like Hyoga,his serenity and loyallity

Shun! ^_^ He's so sweet

I miss that cartoon, they stopped showing it here after 20 episodes :( But I'm getting the box set soon :D

Lory-DMG

Loryoku!!

Hi minna-san! I like Saint Seiya too and ALL of the Sagas are really amazing, specially Poseidon's!. My favorite saint is the Cygnus, Hyoga!. From Asgard's is Alberig (Alberich, Albriech) of Megrez Delta!. From Poseidon's is Sorrento of Sirenia and from Hades' is Thanatos!. Well I was only from the neighbor and wanted to say hi to all, dewa:)!

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

I like Shun, because he is so innocent.^-^

KareiNoTenshi

KareiNoTenshi

I wanna be a pop star...

Ikki ftw! I love his story, he's not the regular "always have been a good boy" but a bad boy turned good but I like Shaka and Mu as well, they are so cool.

The sun will always shine for all of us.
Because God is watching over each and everyone of us.

Yeah, I also voted Ikki. I like the fact that he's one of the very few saints / knights / [whatever you know them] who's cold blooded and fights without hesitating if necessary.

I like Saint Seiya because it has a lot of cultural references in its stories, specially (and obviously) all those greek myth references. Also, unlike your average shonen series (with totally linear retarded characters who just go "rawr I must be stronger to be the best rawr!" with almost null backstory), the characters do fight for the sake of other people even risking their own lifes, and practically all characters do have their own reasons to fight and their own stories (the Asgard God Warriors' stories were the best IMO).

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

i love saint seiya because i grew up with all the saints. pretending i was one of them when plying with my friends. i love them so much that i named my first born SEIYA!
i have bought every single dvd available to me so that my kids can enjoy and love what to me is the gratest anime series ever.

Because, I love you encourage of action, he/she also has humor and he/she has mythologies. Very firm that encourages ^ ^
Saint Seiya Forever!^^

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I do love Saori-san, in my eye, She is so beautiful, her figure is like beloved nymph, gentle like princess, not only Seiya, i am also willing to die to protect Saori-San :-P
other reason are... I like the story, I like Seiya and friend eagerness, their clothes, interesting ! Bronze,Silver, Gold, etc....
and also BGM, they are really match with action in Saint Seiya Anime, speacially in battle. Great !

Signature Image

SEIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
:p

I love all of the Saints of Athena! Especially my personal favorite, Andromeda Shun-sama! This is always the best anime ever!

The best animation part of Seiya is just til the end of the sanctuary battle, bronze saints vs gold saints, epic.

I love all Athena's saint :D and this is the legendary anime that will always I remember and adore as long as I live.

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

i love shun, hyoga and ikki. Shun's really cute and IN THE MANGA he's actually very strong. Ikki because he's kind of hot with that badaass actitude and Hyoga because he's gorgeus. im...supose to pick just one? :s

Well, I like Saint Seiya first, because it was my first anime :D, second I like oroscope and I loved the 12 gold saints part.

My groups:
mt-italia make-your-best s20-signaturestudio vectory clamp-a-holic simple-ism japanese vector-wallers chamber-of-kings

shiryu's long-haired sexyness lol

merged: 07-13-2010 ~ 10:58pm
ikki's sexyness is good too!

i would like to stay with both! lol

lol I love this thread. Fun to read everyone's response to it. among the 6 initial choices, I would definitely choose Saga! man he's hot!

i choose Saga *-*
he's soooo hot !

I like the the zodiacal mythologie all around saint seiya, I wish someone's create all the gold saints in "Kamui" armor (Holy god armor)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.