Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why you like saint seiya ? - Minitokyo

Why you like saint seiya ?

Tagged under Saint Seiya

who you want to be ?Why?

Seiya
5 votes
Shiryu
2 votes
Hyoga
6 votes
Shun
6 votes
IkkI
3 votes
Saga
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

shun...cuz his brother is AWESOME!

merged: 04-15-2011 ~ 06:22am
by brother i meant ikki...lol

i should've specified

I love that anime cause saint seiya is just epic! it made me appreciate grecoroman culture and mythology :)
cosmo energy concept ,constellations ,the stylish design of cloths(armors) and pandora boxes ....no wonder that saint seiya toys are among the coolest ^^
the wonderful character design made by Shingo Araki and Michi Himeno
amazing soundtrack by Seiji Yokoyama one of the most beautiful and deepest ost's out there ...not to forget the mesmerizing and moving chants of Mitsuko Horie and ofc the most epic Jrock songs ever by legendary band: Makeup :)

I also like the dramatic storyline , complex characters ,chivalrous values and the solemnity of the series :)

My favorite character is Phoenix ikki cause he's not just a tough saint but also a deep character who doesnt hesitate to sacrifice himself for the ones he loves!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.