Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Emotion & advice : Away from your family.. - Minitokyo

Emotion & advice : Away from your family..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

bayumi

bayumi

I dunno about all you guys but I never get away from my family. In a week from now I will away for three month. It really frustrating me..! Well not really actually. For those who from Malaysia probaly know about *PLKN* thats right i'm in the training...
Argh...everyone have their own experience right ? I'm sure evrything will turn just right... Surely I will take this chance to explore, making new friends and feel new experience.. :D....Can anyone give me some advice about how to suit yourself in new places..? I feel a bit of nervous..and scare.. and sad.. -_-

Courage . Face the life , you should belive ' NO FATE ' .

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

S-a-c-h-i-e-l

I'm not sure what *PLKN* is, but you seem sad because you are away from your parents and everyone else back at home. If you want to, the best way to enjoy yourself is to think about everything you can do there and not at home (you sound like you're already doing that a little bit), like if I was at a beach area, I'd probably try out some surfing even though I'd look like an absolute idiot since I've never even touched a surfboard before. Or if I was at a really cold place, I'd go ice fishing. No matter where you are, there's always something you can do if you have determination, friends, and technology. Go out and have fun, attend some parties, go bowling with your friends, just do stuff and forget about your home for a while.

Also, if you're nervous, scared, and sad because you are away from your family, then be with your friends. Hey, you could even get a boyfriend to protect you and keep you safe ^_~ (that's IF thou art a girl, I'm not sure whether thou art a girl or not)

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

well. i tink its ok to feel nervous at 1st but do try to adapt to ur new environment as it could do u harm if u dun. de most impt ting is not to tink too much bout missin ur family. im sure they miss u too. im not sure wats *PLKN* but for me in Singapore, National Svc is de thing tat most guys fear. but no matter wat just relax and do ur best in watever situation.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.