Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does human really have feeling? - Minitokyo

Does human really have feeling?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

bayumi

bayumi

I always have this question in my mind..If human have feeling then why they able to hurt other's feeling ? Everyday we saw many terrible news happen around the world but we care less about them.. :(
Sometimes I also terrified by myself, maybe we all appear very calm but in other form we also able to hurt even kill someone with our bare hand and not feel sorry about it. I dunno about you all but I have this kind o feeling..
In other view I saw human are controlled by their own feeling..
A feeling to protect something precious to them, making they try their best even to sacrifice themselves,
A feeling to love and to be loved, but I wonder how long that supposed to last ...
A feeling.... that is something that we are not able to measure...for me thats really troublesome...a feeling of unsure .... *its really hard to understand human race*
:\

Humans have feelings alright. What you are referring to is their ability to feel for others (empathy), which clearly varies from person to person.

only because you kill people doesnt mean you don't have any feelings. feelings dont have to be connected to something good like love or peace, hate can be a feeling, rage can be a feeling, so your question is a little bit ... let's say unclear because you seem to connect feelings only with good things. that's why you cannot understand when somebody kills out of a feeling like hate or because this person is afraid etc.

the second thing you said was about the news ... if i would have to care for every person who dies on earth i would kill myself. the other thing what makes me not caring about "terrible news" is that it can alwas happen to me, too. while i'm typing this an airplain could crash into our appartment because we live very close to an airport. or if you go on the street you could die in so many ways every single seconed ... if i would have to be afraid of dying every single second i would kill myself. that's why i prefer to accept it as a fact of life, you'll die anyway, doesn't matter if sooner or later.

Of course , we have .
Image when your girlfriend went away , what did you feeling ?
But there are too many things in this world , so we became only care about ours .

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Goodness, you sound like you aren't a human yourself.. XD
Well, humans are complicated things. To explain a single individual would be to explain an infinite, ever-growing event.
Yes, humans DO have feelings; feelings so complex that no exact science will ever be possible to describe the human feelings. Yes, humans have certain feelings, such as love, care, compassion, trust, etc. But humans can also feel hurt, anger, and even hate. And no matter what, to some extent every human will put their personal feelings first, and not consider how other people feel.
We sometimes forget that other people are different INDIVIDUALS than ourselves, that people have different ways of thinking than we do. And consequently sometimes (if not most of the time) don't relalize how much we can hurt other people. The same goes for other people, they might not always intentionally hurt us.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.