Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Song Suggestions Please ^_~ - Minitokyo

Song Suggestions Please ^_~

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Konichiwa! Okay, I have a slight problem. I want to make a CD out of anime and JPop songs. Only thing is I want to put plenty of songs on the CD so it won't be a waste. If you know of any anime or JPop song suggstions, they're greatly welcome.
The site I'm getting these songs from is links to download sites are prohibited Feelfree to check it out if you want.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

What are your personal preferences in music style? It'd really help out if you gave examples of songs you enjoy.

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Quote by nght5tlkrWhat are your personal preferences in music style? It'd really help out if you gave examples of songs you enjoy.

Well Um.. I listen to songs from Yoko Kanno, and I love Asain Kung Fu Generation. I have a pretty wide range choice of music.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

Any album of L'Arc~en~Ciel is good enough XD

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Asian Kung-Fu Generation is a great choice.(personally, I like it better than L'Arc en Ciel, but they're both really good)
I'd recommend
-Rewrite(although you already knew that)
-Haruka Kanata (AKFG;Naruto)
-Ready Steady Go(L'Arc en ciel)
-Lost Heaven(L'Arc en Ciel;FMA Movie)
-New World (L'Arc en Ciel)
-Subarashiki Shin Sekai (music on my page)
-Shiki no Uta (Champloo ending theme)
-Dogfight (Move; Initial D; I truly recommend you get this song)
-We'll See Heaven (Initial D)
-Come (Namie Amuro;InuYasha)
-All I Need is Love (s-CRY-ed)
-Tabidachi no Kane ga Naru(s-CRY-ed)
-Evolution (Ayumi Hamasaki)
-Heaven (Ayumi Hamasaki)
-Surreal(Ayumi Hamasaki)
Gundam Music!
-Gundam SEED ending theme
-Ignited (T.M. Revolution)
-Rhythm Emotion (Gundam Wing)
Heh, I guess that's a whole cd's worth aye? ^_^'
Just download 'em all and choose what you like. Rest assured, they're not bad choices. (although I think I went a bit over board with the suggestions part <_<)

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by ladyai

Quote by nght5tlkrWhat are your personal preferences in music style? It'd really help out if you gave examples of songs you enjoy.

Well Um.. I listen to songs from Yoko Kanno, and I love Asain Kung Fu Generation. I have a pretty wide range choice of music.

Ja ne ^_^

Hmm...Yoko Kanno writes music for Maaya Sakamoto so you might want to give her a try. If you want more on the AKFG type of music, try L'arc en Ciel or Orange Range. Also, another artist I would like to suggest is YUI.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I would recommend Yoko Kanno, Bana, also L'arc en Ciel, Mai Yamane.... when I remember others, I'll post them for ya!

Ararekaku M.G.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This thread is not facilitating any substantial discussion. Members are just posting lists of bands and singers or songs. Such threads that do not facilitate meaningful discussions are strongly discouraged.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.