Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Dramatic Anime - Minitokyo

Most Dramatic Anime

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I don't recall seeing this question in the forums so,
What do you think is the most dramatic anime and why?

I think it was either Evangelion due to its plot, all the symbology, and the way it viewed the human condition or Berserk which had quite a few high drama elements (the search for answers about oneself, human relationships, and dealing with pretty much the worst human activity of war)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

If you want pure emotional drama it is DEFINATELY
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
but
Gunslinger Girl had a good bit of drama and emotional content as well.
I do agree that Evangelion had some good drama especialy near the end and in "End of Evangelion" but I belive these 2(especialy Kimi) had it more consistantly.

Gin yanotte Ichimaru Taishoo
Ikorosu shinsou

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

Hmmm a difficult question. I'd say it's a possible toss-up between Cowboy Bebop and FullMetal Alchemist. I was on the edge of my seat for FMA throughout most of the series, but for Bebop, the mature philosophies were... dramatic? Meh.

Cowboy Bebop it was just so deep in so many ways

yea...most drama is definitely KGNE, but that does NOT mean it's good...

Honestly, I thought it was THE most overrated piece of crap I ever saw...

Sad? Which part? The half of the anime where she kept sleeping with the guy or the other half where they all randomly started blubbering?

-_- Yea...I don't like it. But drama? DEFINITELY

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

maybe Gundam Seed cuz i think it's more abt the characters relationship, their emotion with each characters.

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Gankutsuou the anime adaptaion of the count of monte christo. It has has one of the most intriguing stories I've seen and you can sympathize with the main character.

I'd agree with Ichimaru, KGNE is definetly a very emotionally dramatic anime. It's so closely tied with events that are entirely possible in real life, that you can't help but be able to "feel" what the characters are going through. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd recommend you pick it up ^^

Other notable mentions, I think, are Air TV, Monster and Haibane Renmei. Dunno if those are considered "most" dramatic, but to me they are very good heh.

Hikirei

Smiling Angel

My opinion is Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles.
Luv it

Smile

I think it was Evangelion as well. I really enjoyed this anime. :)

Signature

naruto i cried in garaa(thats how u spell his name?!) past n sasuke past n neji past.......

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.