Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Starship Operators - Minitokyo

Starship Operators

Tagged under Starship Operators

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Has anyone here seen Starship Operators and what did you think of it? From what I have read it is basically a "reality show" based anime (on a spaceship with battles and daily life televised for the universe but I digress). It seems that it maybe kinda hokey but then again I've picked up a few shows that for whatever reason most everyone else disliked but I liked.

Anyway, if you've seen what was your impression?

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I've seen it. It looked impressive in terms of visuals. The story was decent, but the series was too short. Also, there's way too many characters for a 13 episode anime, so character development for everyone was kind of lacking. The reality show aspect of it isn't really stressed, even though that's what the series is almost about. The battles aren't intense, but all about strategy. I'd say it was entertaining to watch, but not one of the best space anime out there.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.