Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Sakura is the Best? - Minitokyo

Which Sakura is the Best?

Wich Sakura is the Best

Sakura (Card Captor Sakura)
171 votes
Sakura (Sakura Wars)
23 votes
Sakura (Naruto)
70 votes
Sakura (Sakura Diaries)
6 votes
Sakura (Betterman)
2 votes
Sakura (Other Sakura)
45 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 196 total items

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

I was wondering why many girls in anime gott the name of sakura, then I made a list of them and just got the most popular but... wich was the best, in my opinion Sakura Kinomoto from CCS is the best, maybe cause was the first girl named Sakura that I saw but thats only what I think :D :D

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Nickisherenow

SaRiteNite

lol thats a new thread...cardcaptor/tsubasa sakura it be, cuz shes the only one i know...
now aint i biased...

Silent Warfare is my kind of war. Why? Because no one innocent gets hurt.

Terrorists aren't silent though. Bastards

Shinguji Sakura from Sakura wars ^^

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

As far as the manga goes, Sakura from Naruto. SHe's hella bad-@ss now, and I'm likin it!

i say Sakura from Da Capo, she's a cute little girl :)

look here (she is girl with yellow hair):

http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/da_capo/galleries/thumbnails/400x300/Da_Capo.jpg

mindlesslymika

wife school drop out

deffinately sakura from naruto. she's awesome.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

my vote goes to Sakura from Sakura Wars. although i have never seen any of the series/OVAs, i've come across some very delicate scans/walls of her.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

sakura cc! yah

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Dude. Wow. What a coincidence. I've been trying to create a Sakura(all of them) Minitokyo userpage for a while now.

.....and I only had three of those six up there. Out of them, it's a tough choice between Haruno and Shinguji...

*finally picks Haruno*

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Well, I don't know many Sakuras, so I'll stick with Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicles.

sakura from naruto! duh! shes kick ass!

Sakura from CCS and Tsubasa
Sakura from Naruto got for me annoying after a while in the anime, hope they change it when the new chapters come out

When it comes to the significance of my having been born
The time when I

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

I like sakura from CCS and TRC, she's cool ^^

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Sakura from Naruto, she is wickedly awesome

May the force be with you!

As a person who's not a young girl, I probably shouldn't admit this, but I actually liked watching Cardcaptor Sakura. It freaked me out to quite a high degree, but it was oddly entertaining and funny (though I don't think it was meant to be funny)... anyway I picked Kinomoto.

"If I were creating a world, I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, 8 o'clock, day 1." -Time Bandits

Good thread! I've often thought about all the different Sakura's - so many of them....!

I have to be really honest and say that none of the Sakura's are my favourite characters (though some I haven't actually seen). But my vote goes to Sakura from CCS.

From the ones you listed, I've only seen Sakura Wars, so my vote goes to Shinguji Sakura.

Signature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Shinguji Sakura, hot, demure, and able to kick butt

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Sakura is the best, because she is soo inocent and cute ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

Senbonzakura Byakuya's Shikai!

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Sakura from CCS is the best.
(I don't watch Tsubasa.)

I realy like Sakura from CCS, she's so cute.
But i also like Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicle, i think she's a bit more mature and she's like a teenage picture from Sakura CCS . X_X

Sakura from naruto.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

rukichen

rukichen

ruki

sakura from ccs, is the best and the cutes i have ever seen. I think i would be like tomoyo only hugging her and being around cause she so lovely

page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next » 196 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.