Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP PLEASE! Would you call this a vector? - Minitokyo

HELP PLEASE! Would you call this a vector?

Is this a vector?

Yes
6 votes
No
0 votes
Nearly
1 votes
I dunno
3 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I have no idea if you'd classify this as a vector or not, help please?
^^

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

dMp

dMp

^___________^

it's kind of hard to tell cuz the image is a little small. can't really see the details, but i'm heading in the yes direction.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I would say yes but it looks poorly done and like dMp said it's small and blurry.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

It would look like a vector, since I see the places where the line work is jagged. It would help if you provide a bigger version so I can make a better determination.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I would say yes. The image is just a bit low quality and you need to work on your lines being smooth. Also, vectors should be big, not too tiny. :)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

A vector is defined by the program and tools used to make it, not by image style.
If you used Photoshop's pen tool/paths, Illustrator, Flash/Freehand, Sodipodi or Xara to make it, these are all vector tools, and using these tools would create a vector image.
Otherwise the image would not be considered a vector.

Yep. Like what Tama-Neko said. There are many known ways to filter an image to make it look like a vector. I can't say for sure unless I know the tool used to create the image.

Though I would say that this certiantly is drawn by a fan. Be it traced from an original or just copied visually.

I'd say <b>no</b>
A vector is neater and seems more larger and correct. I think you should enlarge the image, and redo the entire thing slowly. It should be neater, if you want pointers, pm me^.^

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Again, I ditto what Tama-Neko said...in bold letters.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.