Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you say if you met him/her? - Minitokyo

What would you say if you met him/her?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Lets say your in the "anime world." You bump into your favorite character. What would you say to him/her? Also, would you feel any different?

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

I wouldn't be able to talk. I'm too shy. I'd just blush then run away, then feel like an idiot and regret it.

Well it would all depend on the realm. In all of my Anime I have many lovers so I would probably jump all of my beautiful men and because they would remember me they would let me.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

If i'm to brave to talk, maybe i only say "Hello, nice to meet you!"

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Anybody remember the episode of the Simpsons when the comic book guy meets Xena? If you remember what happened to her, then you know my answer.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

If I were to be in Tenjou Tenge,I and I were to bump into the black-guy's friend(I forgot his name) I would tell him that he is an imense idiot(I intentionally typed "imense"),because he's staying with that bi*** instead of beying with Natsume Maya's Sister(I forgot her name too... )

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

If I were to met with my char, i'll try to get her on a date right away she's very easygoing anyway I would get the date for sure :)

would you like to have a child with me?
can I get some pictures with you?

link10

link10

Luv FMA

It would be awsome to meet my favorite character. I would ask him to marry me.

I'd say "baby, ur the most beautiful girl i've ever known, I think of you 24/7, i wanna spend my life with you, will you marry me?"

LOL! Would've put some nice poetry if i know any..haha

Hm... If I bump into Soubi, I would blush intensely. ^///^;;
He's pretty sexy for an adult. A college student. o.o Score if we were dating. xD

~Er... perhaps... spy from afar... not really talk. I can't. The character belongs to someone else already.~

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i'd become friends. If they are a fiarly good fighter, ask him/her to take me as apprentice (hehei got some skills myself).
And yeah if someone that i reall like like what justice says up there... I'd give up my life and try to be around her....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Jokoro

Jokoro

Hmm...

If i were to run into my favorite characters i would probally stand there with awe staring at them for a few minutes. Maybe i would probally stay something like "Hello there" if the words would actually come out right. But i do know i would be too nerved racked to do anything if my favorite female characters was there id do nothing but drool and stalk her for a while.

I'd tell Kirie Kojima to stop beating yukinaru so bad, then I'd ask her out, but make sure my martial arts are refined to counter any attack she sends my way, she has a tendency to beat people up.

"I would like to take a walk with you"
At the end, I would asked, "Can I get your autograph?" Then for a farewell, I'll said, "may I have a huge? I hope you will always rem'ber this 'walk.'

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

If I met Lacus I would ask her out and maybe if we can become a couple

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

bittersweeTlove

-BitterSweet Symphony*

I would be like "hi there" and walk away blushing while keeping my head turned to see where he goes. And yeah, maybe stalking him for a while won't be such a bad idea :P

umm... "may I stay by your side, at least as a friend...", maybe? this's why I often daydream, I can have my own story for him... =_ = *sigh*

"Maybe i'm going mad? Someone wake me up!" O_O
That would me my first phrase;) Ant the second:
"Enough manga for today!" XD

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by AldenLets say your in the "anime world." You bump into your favorite character. What would you say to him/her? Also, would you feel any different?

i'm not scared 2 talk 2 someone famous because my dad's a famous musician in a band so i won't be satisfied 2 bump into a conversation but fighting alongside or falling in luv with them would be an honor... :)

merged: 06-05-2006 ~ 07:49am
i'd say to kai 4rom beyblade," i'm sorry 4 bothering u but r u Kai Hiwatari? i would be honored 2 beyblade u if u don't have anything planned." in which i am praying that he could beyblade me! OX

did i change alittle?

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

I dunno... perhaps if i were in anime world, i'd behave yaoi-like... ^o^ or maybe i'd be all samurai-like... or a womanizer... if i met my fav chara, i'd definitely follow her in her adventures. yay!

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

To Chun Li: I'd like to fight you and if I win, let's go out on a date =D.

Tifa Lockhart: I want to spar with you one on one. Your Martial Arts vs Mines =D and if I win....I get a place to crash the night.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Yes, yes. I would act diferently to her to try & give her a good first impression. Then treat her.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.