Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you say if you met him/her? - Minitokyo

What would you say if you met him/her?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

hanifkun45

hanifkun45

no doubt.

cool...i would..say hi to her... ha..

Signature
gensoho-gosha-fd

rika23

rika23

?-?????

OMG! i would faint to him XD lol.. *but he would ignore me O.o*
but i think i gonna treat him many food to him XD *since he ate a lot too O.o * or help him to be a reaper >D *contractor XD *

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

I would like to bump into Syaoran. Saying you are so cute.

I would throw my hair dramatically over my shoulder and start to flirt right away:) No no just kidding, Probably my face would turn tomato-red and my knees start shaking like crazy. I'd apologize and quickly walk away from that embarrassing situation (that's just like me haha)

I WOULD JUST FAINT ! OUCH THAT HURATS!

I would first try to keep casual, but since I'm quite the obsessive fangirl, I would probabley go to scream, cry, and glomping matters! >_<

I would then jump up and down, be estatic, and try my best to not look stupid. (If that's possible!)

I would then close my eyes slowly, sigh deeply, calm down. Inhale and exhale slower. Quickly think of a conversation starter, cross my fingers, and look up sweetly, finally noticing him already gone.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I'd probably ask her out on a date that she wouldn't be able to say no to.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

I would propably intoduce myself first then if it goes well,we then have a nice conversation.The secret is just to chill out,nervousness destroys the image of one beautiful self.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

*High fives the person* Yo, How's it going

Just be myself, and become friends and when the posibility to become a date is there.. weellllllll awesome XD

Slothy7

MR

Lol I have no clue probably ask him to teach me to be a ninja

COOL cuz i ll be able to use pokemons... ^^ joke..

i would play with haruhi 4ever >< soo funny she is soo creative always something new to do each time.. ^^

Spar. I'm not really sure why, but I would like to spar with the person, even if they couldn't fight...

Sth like...."Anooo....? Anoo....? ........" that would be all that i could mumble in front of Bleach's Ulquiorra.....pretty much i would stare with my mouth open......and drool will start to overflow.........Yikes......!
Dumpfound! unless i have prepare myself for the meeting, then i would be all cool and composed on the outside when on the inside i'll be trembling like a leaf.....!

I would faint. So I wouldn't really get to say anything; unless he stayed there the whole time I was unconsious, which he wouldn't. Hiei-kun is such a mean bastard! I love him like that, though!

Hmmm....... although its really nerve recking to meet your favorite character I'd at first be pretty much silent because i wont be able to think of anything just by seeing them, but once I get myself together I'll try to be good friends with them. xD

The way I'm shy(and I'm not easygoing),wouldn't have the courage to try to talk,and I would be watching like Hinata does to Naruto,just like that, and if I just pass I would blushing already,face all red,and try to run with anybody noticing and breath and see where he is going,if the character is famous in his world I could have the excuse to ask a autograth,I mean that character don't know us but we know the character,is weird.

can you stay with me forever ? :D

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

sure very happy can go there!i hope this day coming very long time ago!^^sure say Hi!to him or her!

If I met her, I'd say "My, your beauty reflects this wonderful day all too well." and try one of my lame pick up lines XD

I don't know what I would say. It depends I guess who I bump into...because if I bumped into like Suiichi or Hiei from YYH....would that mean demons are real!? *gasps*....lol. I don't know I never met anyone famous either...so I don't know if I would get tongue-tied or something. I am sure I'd be shy....

Rosencraft

Arbiter of the Shadows

I'd propose to her and we'd runaway together and get married and live off on a tropical island somewhere :P

BookOfTheShadows.com
bookoftheshadows.blogspot.com
www.fanfiction.net/u/4848661/

You know the reaction of guys in school themed anime whenever a new, pretty girl joins the class? I'd probably go woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Then run towards the beach in a loincloth as Konata says.

Quote by wahboiYou know the reaction of guys in school themed anime whenever a new, pretty girl joins the class? I'd probably go woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Then run towards the beach in a loincloth as Konata says.

ROFL. My thoughts exactly.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.