Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you say if you met him/her? - Minitokyo

What would you say if you met him/her?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

eh?
I'd probably say, "hi, how are you?"
or something like that....
then maybe be friends with them if I'm lucky...

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

asakurazero

I fear THE jam

if i met her i should say something like... "oh sorry for bump you so suddenly, havent i met you before... no i dont think so maybe in my dreams i think i saw you before and you beauty carved your image in my mind" or well something more original like, "oh sorry for bump you, are you ok, do you want an strawberry cake? since its her favorite cake :P

Because I like characters from so many different anime, I don't actually know who my favorite anime charcter is. So I really don't know what I would say. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to say much because of my shy nature though.

like i could say anything rofl.. a lot will agree... everyones gonna jaw drop before they can think of anything xD

if i was in "anime world", i would say a lot of things and stay there, i would like to friend of haruhi, or just replace Kyon x)

Oh my god is that Ruri? *nosebleed*

If i met Sasuke i would keep to myself and just have small talk then if we become good friends i would buy him a bowl of noodles ^^ hahaha

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.