Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 problem with notifications - Minitokyo

problem with notifications

page 1 of 1 14 total items

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

well, this is really bad, when i select some notification i want to delete, and click "delete selection" button, then i'd immediately be kicked out from my nick and got a message "you dont have permission the access this page" or something like that, it's becoz i'd been kicked out >__<, then when i log in again, that's notifications still there >__<. i try to delete a lot time but got one result, so i have to purge all all them T__T, that's bad becoz i had some important notification, and i still dont want it to go to several thousands notifs >__<. i got this problem while browsing by IE, nescape and also firefox. hope you can fix it.
Thnx

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Hmm i'm not like you nolove-chan >< My notifications on display always show that there're 21 notes, but honestly it's nothing! It's been like that since a long time ago, only 7. Then it came to 9 --> 11 and now 21! What an odd thing!

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

nolove: Check your cookie settings. It sounds like you're getting logged off prematurely, and login settings are primarily dependent on the cookie stored on your HD. Make sure your browser accepts MT's cookies and doesn't delete them prematurely (ie make sure they're not deleted until they expire.)
onestepcloser: This issue has been raised many times in the past, most recently this thread has directions on how to handle this issue.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by onestepclosertonumbHmm i don't like you nolove-chan >< My notifications on display always so that there're 21 notes, but honestly it's none! It's started like that from a long time, only 7. Then it came to 9 --> 11 and now 21! What an odd thing!

I had a similiar problem like that it was bugging me for a while all I did was just hit the purge all messages button instead of delete messages....that took care of it for me. Try that see how it does.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Quote:
nolove: Check your cookie settings. It sounds like you're getting logged off prematurely, and login settings are primarily dependent on the cookie stored on your HD. Make sure your browser accepts MT's cookies and doesn't delete them prematurely (ie make sure they're not deleted until they expire.)

well, actually i dont know how to check my cookie settings T__T, can u teach me that, and i got that problem in all browser i used, firefox, nescape and IE >_<

to onestep-chan: well as tama-neko has told you the thread, just push purge all button and then your notif will go to 0

fluke

fluke

Well if it's a cookie issue like Tama described and you are using Firefox, go to tools:options:...there's a tab then that says "cookies". Towards the bottom of the box after you have pressed the "cookies" tab, it says "Keep Cookies" and there is a drop down menu next to it, make sure the drop down menu says "Until they expire". I'm sorry I couldn't tell you how to do it in IE or Netscape I dont have either of those anymore. Maybe Tama can be of more assitance than I am.

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

thnx for helping me, i check it and mind is Keep cookies until they expired, that's the default in my firefox >__<, and i still got that problem :(, just went i delete notifications >__<

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

me too, already done per above mentioned
everytime still showed 1 notification left
actually, I hv check & clear them all
I even clear all PM v_v , just want to clear that
pls anyone , help me for this -_-'
many tks

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fluke

fluke

Quote by GundamFansme too, already done per above mentioned
everytime still showed 1 notification left
actually, I hv check & clear them all
I even clear all PM v_v , just want to clear that
pls anyone , help me for this -_-'
many tks

you "purged all messages" and it still shows you have notificiations?

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

hoe, so anyone can help me with my prob?

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Oh so bad till now i've read this thread. So just hit the Purge All ? Well i've deleted all my notifications TT_TT Well i'll try n thanx a lot for your helps^^

Signature Image

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

oh so then your prob is fixed sweetie, but mine not *___*, that's so bad maybe i have to use purge all to del it >.<, all, though i have some important notif -__-

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

I dont know if i have a problem with my pitchure , but the postcard that one of my friends gave me wont load cause the mintokyo staff said that my friends post card[s] have been placed in a quarintine.[i dont know what that is. Ths two postcards she gave me can not be viewed or downloaded, and i hate that, but i really want to see the postcards and thank my friend, but i need to see the postcard, ?i dont know what to do . Can u help?

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

that's becoz ur postcard arenot at good quality or some reason that the mod delete it. Placed mean quaratine means that artwork is deleted and will be permantly deleted, only the mod can view quaratine items so if there's some mistake they'll unquaratine it. Here's one thing you can find if you search the support section

Quote:
What is quarantine?
ยป When a gallery item is slated for deletion as part of moderator arbitration, it is suspended for a period of 30 days before it is permanently removed from the gallery. That period of suspension is called quarantine. While an item is in quarantine, members may not access the gallery item in question. However, an item in quarantine can be restored if it is determined by the moderators that it was erroneously slated for deletion any time before it is permanently deleted.

is that clear now?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.