Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do U want to become a Moderator? - Minitokyo

Do U want to become a Moderator?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

Oh! One more question to ask bout the mod's duty. How much time does mods spend in Mt in a day? Does it have a time limits? Like must spend at least 2 hours in Mt or somethin else? Does they takes turn to do mod's job? Opps.. ^_^' I think i ask more than one question.. ^^

Being a mod must be a heavy responsibilities to bear and have to take this responsibilities well too.. Mods too have their own life other than being in Mt in reality.. I just wonder how much time they had have to spend since they became a moderator.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Not interested. It's too much of a hassle (and time-wasting) to be moderating such a vast number of posts and submitted gallery items. It gets even trickier when politically or religiously sensitive issues are involved. The "eliteness" of the status never interests me either.

It's so much easier to just be a normal member and still get what I want. :D

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

not really i want to stay member

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there are mods over everything, from forum to gallery, etc. as the site is sort of slower than it use to be there are plenty of mods at the moment, but who knows what the future holds. staff is picked and discussed about with other staff, you cannot ask to become staff you are chosen, even as an elite. so, if you are ever curious about being an elite or a mod, then be active, friendly and helpful. who knows what might happen as time passes.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.