Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ARTISTS UNITED AGAINST BOTCHII'S BEHAVIOR - Minitokyo

ARTISTS UNITED AGAINST BOTCHII'S BEHAVIOR

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

I HAVE BEEN REALLY PISSED OFF. BOTCHII HAS BEEN REMOVING ALL OF MY WALLPAPERS FROM THE GALLERY, FOR NO REASON. I SAY LETS FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS & MAKE A MOVEMENT. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO SUBIT ALL OF YOUR WALLPAPERS HERE & NOT TO THE GALLERY. ALL OF OUR VOICES TOGETHER WILL BE HEARD.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I am not sure whether to laugh at you people or just plain sad....
how many times must I strive to explain...it is the MODS who delete your work, BOTCHII is a program that is used to get the message (automated) across to you so that you know that your scans and wallpaper is deleted....nothing more nothing less...
if you wish to complaint about deletions go here: ----> Complaints: deleted images, warnings, bans. I do not want to be Mod Ass Kisser, but one thing, the deletions come to mind as the recent move to remove overly explicit material deemed inappropriate for the galleries for the reason of the sponsors, and though it has quieted down a bit, there is no real need to raise a protest.

Plus, if anything just saying your wallpapers have been deleted is useless...that makes no more than a complaints thread, instead help your cause by posting a wall that you deemed deleted inappropriately, including a the same post of complaint in the complaints thread specified.

I guess not to dissapoint, I will play along http://www.sumpffuchs.com/img/getimg/craz2.jpg

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

The sandbox is a place for members to post up their works in progress to get help on their wallpapers. If you actually created threads that takes advantage of this forum section, your wallpapers might not have been deleted.

And as devildude has pointed out, you can file deletion complaints in the complaint thread.

this thread is closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.